First team player sold? (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

Just been told by a very good source A first team player has been sold today and a decent one at that.. Expecting news to break in the next hour but could be Monday you know what this club is like ...
Haven't seen anyone linked with other clubs but only possibilities .. Charles Cooke, stokes, vincelot ?

Anyone else heard anything ?

Brylowes

Just been told by a very good source A first team player has been sold today and a decent one at that.. Expecting news to break in the next hour but could be Monday you know what this club is like ...
Haven't seen anyone linked with other clubs but only possibilities .. Charles Cooke, stokes, vincelot ?

Anyone else heard anything ?
My guess would be Stokes, must have impressed other clubs last season.
Hopefully not though.

stevefloyd

If we sell one of our players and get 2 better ones in exchange thats good business in my book, lets face it none of our players are indispensable !!!

Nick

Administrator
Can people quote their sources :)

Apparently this, apparently that. Was it a dodgy bloke on Twitter saying it!

ccfclinney

No nick was informed from someone at the club but wasn't given a name just that it's a first team player and fans wouldn't be happy so obviously someone decent ..

Hobo

Filling from Mowbrays left molar apparently.

wingy

If it was Ruben I'd be disappointed unlike some but it would represent a canny bit of business.
Came in free never entirely satisfied the manager and some of the fans
Jones has come in on similar role and we're linked potentially with the twenty year old at blues who's again similar role.
Personally I think he's better than this league and would suit the higher level.
If it is him, good luck Ruben really enjoyed the skill and application,
If it's Stokes a loss no doubt, yet similarly came for free and represents shrewd business out of necessity.
RCC will go no doubt but not yet I wouldn't have thought.

Users who are viewing this thread