Fatal Accident Yesterday (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

I hear that the little girl let go of her mums hand and tripped over. I'm myself waiting till the facts on what happened come out,as it may be just rumour ?
The flowers and toys there now are testament to the feelings of people round here, we're going to see about a plaque or something as the flowers won't be there for ever.

Pipehitterz

Horrible just horrible.
I live near there and the junction is an accident waiting to happen, I see near misses EVERY time I drive through it.
Men women and child have no idea how or where to cross, and cars often go through red lights too.
This case, what i've Read and seen where the accident happened, it was near railings and where no official crossing is.
Horrible indeed, we all cross the Road where there is no crossings so the woman will have all the guilt in the world and in reality she shouldn't, we all do it.
Nobody will recover from this, mother, family, driver or bystander, I saw something similar 20 years ago and it's as obvious in my head as it was the Day I saw it, we have to live on tho so ...

Users who are viewing this thread