Fans leaving before the end again (1 Viewer)

harvey098

So frustrating - so what if you get home 10-15 minutes later.. So demorilising seeing streams of people leaving when you're team is two goals up.

hill83

To be honest, if you are two goals up that's the perfect time to leave. 1 goal difference either way or drawing then maybe not. But overall who gives a fuck.

shmmeee

Yeah, I mean it's not as if there's been any last minute changes in the result recently.

no_loyalty

I left with 2 minutes of injury time to play to beat the traffic, I had to pickup my seven year old daughter from my mums, I hope this is acceptable?

hill83

I left with 2 minutes of injury time to play to beat the traffic, I had to pickup my seven year old daughter from my mums, I hope this is acceptable?

No. You have to stay and clap until the last player has left the pitch or you aren't a real fan.

Skyblue4u

It's been happening since i was going in the 80's, get over yourself. Never done it myself but moaning here won't change anything

ajsccfc

People leaving a little early on a Tuesday night is way more palatable than people slagging them off for it.

Evo1883

Whats more pathetic .
Fans who payed money to leave happy on the 85th minute .
Or fans who start singing 4-2 and you're going home to fans who payed money to do what they please .
Go find me a stadium in the country where supporters do not start filtwring out at around 85 minutes .
The lads who sang at the fans are morons ..simple

hill83

Im sorry are you serious lol ,my apologies hill83 says im not dyslexic

I'm not saying you aren't dyslexic. I'm saying exactly what I said. You do appear to be a bit slow though. All the best.

Evo1883

Gobshite ,you questioned my dyslexia by assuming i mispelt the word ..
Do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up

skyblue94

Does it really effect you if people leave 5 minutes before the end? More fool them if they miss any last minute goals/action. Ive never got why people leave early but its not as it they are contractually obliged to stay to the final whistle is it.

harvey098

If you think it doesn't phsycologically effect the players to see the fans leaving on 85 minutes after they've worked their nuts off then you're wrong.

harvey098

All the fans on there way out as the penalty was awarded then stopped on the stairs to watch the rest so it wasn't even as if they needed to be somewhere for a quick getaway, just couldn't be assed to wait for the final whistle and clap another winning home performance.

Hobo

I have never left a game early. I don't understand why so many turn up so late and just expect to get in straight away. But that is people for you. There will be all sorts of reasons why people do this and People have the right to choose. What games they go to. Whether they go to away games. Whether they went to Northampton. Whether they like a player, whether they don't. Whether they buy a season ticket or not.

too many people getting hung up on attendances figures and too busy judging other fans. Just go and enjoy the football don't worry about the others.

stevefloyd

I go when and if i want and if i choose to leave early (which i dont) its got fuck all to do with anyone ...its my life and as far as i know we live in a democracy not a communist dictator state.. Pusb

Mr pot

I always thought it was because Tesco starts putting the bargain tickets on their stock

standupforcity

I go when and if i want and if i choose to leave early (which i dont) its got fuck all to do with anyone ...its my life and as far as i know we live in a democracy not a communist dictator state.. Pusb

Agree in principle...however it is to do with me when someone on their way out decides to stop on the gangway to watch the last few minutes, and block my view. If you're leaving...leave!!

Evo1883

All the fans on there way out as the penalty was awarde then stopped on the stairs to watch the rest so it wasn't even as if they needed to be somewhere for a quick getaway, just couldn't be assed to wait for the final whistle and clap another winning home performance.
Its been happening since i started going up in 89 , it will happen in 20 years time .
You wont change it , fans cannot tell other fans what to do ..the end

Otis

Agree in principle...however it is to do with me when someone on their way out decides to stop on the gangway to watch the last few minutes, and block my view. If you're leaving...leave!!

Well yep, if I leave I leave. I don't hang around just in case. I go cos I have to go.

Otis

Be interested to know.

For those who park in Tesco's car park and stay right until the final whistle, how long does it take you to get out?

marcus87

If you think it doesn't phsycologically effect the players to see the fans leaving on 85 minutes after they've worked their nuts off then you're wrong.

Your a complete twat, ever considered people have work in the morning? And if people like you jeer people leaving early why would they wanna come back?

cv3

Be interested to know.

For those who park in Tesco's car park and stay right until the final whistle, how long does it take you to get out?

Be interested to know.
It ain't quick. Depending on where you park the average is about 15 minutes but I have sat there stuck for 45 before. Similar story for most of the close car parks though in my experience.

harvey098

Your a complete twat, ever considered people have work in the morning? And if people like you jeer people leaving early why would they wanna come back?

Haha I've just got to work myself mate. Took me probably an extra 10 minutes to get home than it would've if I hadn't cheered the final whistle.

As people have said no one will ever stop fans leaving early, it's just embarrassing as a club when we're finally winning and people just fuck off early to get home 10 minutes quicker.

The players come over to apploud the fans and the stands half full.

Users who are viewing this thread