Faissal El Bakhtaoui (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

I'll take anyone with enough letters in the name to spell "I hate sisu"

BackRoomRummermill

Absolutely he is a big player for them , make no mistake Dunfermline were promoted to the championship on the back of this guy , I was watching sports scene and a really good player in a tough league

Gazolba

I can see the headline in the CT now: "City miss out on Scottish striker as he joins 'you name it rival team' ".

eastwoodsdustman

My favourite annoyance is Eakins constant referral to the Johnstone paint's trophy instead of the Johnstone's paint trophy. How long has he been doing the job and still gets it wrong.

Otis

My favourite annoyance is Eakins constant referral to the Johnstone paint's trophy instead of the Johnstone's paint trophy. How long has he been doing the job and still gets it wrong.
You thought about writing to your local MP and sending an angry letter to the Telegraph?

eastwoodsdustman

You thought about writing to your local MP and sending an angry letter to the Telegraph?

Only MT Hancock can do that I'm afraid! I did actually write to the telegraph a few years back as I was sick of seeing MT Hancocks shit letters every day and asked them to stop. It worked for a few days but the draw of seeing himself in print must have been too much as he was soon back at it!

fernandopartridge

Only MT Hancock can do that I'm afraid! I did actually write to the telegraph a few years back as I was sick of seeing MT Hancocks shit letters every day and asked them to stop. It worked for a few days but the draw of seeing himself in print must have been too much as he was soon back at it!

I used to work with one of his neighbours. Unsurprisingly, she said he was a horrible person,

FRY-CCFC

Lessons have been learned, deserved all the slagging I got yesterday. The rumour was complete ****, please forgive me

Users who are viewing this thread