Faissal El Bakhtaoui (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

David Hart, Head of Medical and Fitness at Coventry City has confirmed that Faissal is in 'advanced talks' with the Sky Blues.

eastwoodsdustman

Can I be the first to say.........

Why are we signing these lower league scottish players? Never good enough etc etc. Club has no ambition etc etc.

Apart from that he looks ok and certainly knows where the goal is.

Happy_Martian

Can I be the first to say.........

Why are we signing these lower league scottish players? Never good enough etc etc. Club has no ambition etc etc.

Apart from that he looks ok and certainly knows where the goal is.

Ian Wallace, signed from Dumbarton.. also knew where the goal was ;)

And have we had any interest in this lad before ? His name seems familiar, or maybe it was idle rumblings from the forum.

AFCCOVENTRY

David Hart, Head of Medical and Fitness at Coventry City has confirmed that Faissal is in 'advanced talks' with the Sky Blues.

We need to Be clear that some Dunfermline fan said he has a text from David. David hasn't said anything publicly. Don't understand why this fan would have a text from our Physio...

I'll hold fire on this one to see if this is true.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Seems a bit odd. Wouldn't have thought the physio was supposed to be texting fans with that sort of info.

rupert_bear

Shit, when I read the headline I was hoping it was an oil sheik from Qatar, still never mind, if it comes off let's hope he's a bit of a snip.

no_loyalty

According to a report in the Scottish Herald in April, El Bakhtouai wants to make the step up to the Scottish Premiership, it also states that Rangers are monitoring his situation

Users who are viewing this thread