Ex Player Watch (23 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

He was here at our worst part of the season and didn't really get much of a chance . Then when we found form he wasn't likely to be anywhere near the side
Maybe if we were still here he might’ve featured more recently.

Speaking to my Cardiff Scouts, Wilson-Esbrand is doing ‘alright’ for them.

PVA

Usual suspects wasn't it?

no doubt yes GIF by Vida

ovduk78

I actually really wish we signed JWE. He's your classic tough diamond. Once it clicks with him he'll be some player
He could have been back up for Haji this season when we played 3 up front. He certainly was better going forward than he was defensively.

stupot07

He wasn't very good for us, but of course as a young players he's probably got better.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
We were his first loan and he was pretty poor for us. Like you say, he's young and improving and Cardiff are now benefiting from a player that has 2 loan spells under their belt, so he will be a different player to the one we signed last January.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

The abuse aimed at him and Norton-Cuffy was disgusting. The desperate attempts to blame them for every goal conceded. Both will go on to have good careers and Norton-Cuffy was very useful for us, in fact pretty outstanding for an 18 year old.
Bnc was big part of our promotion push. V good winter signings

Unfortunately there is a pattern with all this abuse that the haters like to shut down. Bit we all see it. Some just don't like to admit it

Blind-Faith

2 very different players, JWE you could see had something about him, touches of class and why he’s a Man City players.

BNC seemed a lot more awkward kind of player , but had that knack of being able to sort of bumble his way through challenges etc.

Both were decent player for us, wouldn’t be to bad if we got them both back on permanent deals.

PVA

The abuse aimed at him and Norton-Cuffy was disgusting. The desperate attempts to blame them for every goal conceded. Both will go on to have good careers and Norton-Cuffy was very useful for us, in fact pretty outstanding for an 18 year old.

Norton-Cuffy was one of our better players in the playoff final as I remember.

Todd Kane was better than BNC though iirc

rexo87

Still wish we’d have got JWE on at some point in the PO final. His pace could’ve done some real damage against tired legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offhegoes

I actually really wish we signed JWE. He's your classic rough diamond. Once it clicks with him he'll be some player
Yeah I thought he had something about him. He’s a LF / LW, definitely not a Wing back or a AM which is where we played him last season.

Users who are viewing this thread