Ex Player Watch (18 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Shippers sent off for a bad tackle ( honestly!) after 6 mins!

fernandopartridge

It's all gone wrong at Notts County who are in free fall since their manager left for Swansea. Won 1 and Lost 7 of their last 10 games. I think Jodi Jones will be off in the summer.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

GaryJones

Notice Dabo not featuring for FGR - is he injured or have they had enough?

RegiswasGod

It's all gone wrong at Notts County who are in free fall since their manager left for Swansea. Won 1 and Lost 7 of their last 10 games. I think Jodi Jones will be off in the summer.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I have it on (good?) authority that Jones will be in a Swansea shirt next season.

skybluecam

I can't wait for the inevitable "Why didn't we sign him" when he tears the league up/ "Told you we shouldn't sign him" if he flops.
It wouldn’t have been the worst thing in the world if we re-signed him now we’re playing with wingers again. But EMC should be a level above.

SBT

Where was that said?

“After dedicating my entire life to football since the age of eight at Chelsea, I’ve seen, heard and lived through everything that can be thrown at someone in the game. Anyone who knows me knows how much of a jokey, lively and buzzy person I am and would never know the lows I have experienced in the last few years.

“The last four seasons have been the worst I have experienced. It’s affected me more mentally than my ACL injury did back in 2016, which was the biggest turning point in my career. Disappointment and setbacks are just part of the game, but I have experienced more in the last two years than I have in my entire life. I’ve had endless abuse, people assume that I am ‘injury prone,’ even after only having two injuries in 12 years. There is only so much someone can take and it has really taken its toll”

Users who are viewing this thread