Everton Points Deduction? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Apparently -12 might be happening
As they are such a big club, don't you think they will just appeal and it will be reduced to 6 or something, with the rest suspended unless they were to err again.

Terry Gibson's perm

Man City have far deeper pockets than Everton and will fight it in court for years if needed. They should also stop Everton getting any parachute payments if they come down so it’s not just a stroll in the park for promotion.

Tommo1993

Think they’re just about good enough to drag themselves out. Mainly because that original bottom 3 is piss poor.

SkyBlueSoul

Yeah I think they'll be fine, they're just starting to not look shit. 1 defeat in 5 and that was away at Liverpool.

no_loyalty

Will the other teams who have broken FFP rules also face a points deduction? Of course they won’t.

The watchmaker

Yeah I think they'll be fine, they're just starting to not look shit. 1 defeat in 5 and that was away at Liverpool.
I think this is correct in terms of survival this season but it could cost them a lot of money. Burnley, Leicester and Leeds are lining up legal cases and the first 2 at least are likely to succeed.

Talking to some legal colleagues there also is a line of thought that if Burnley were relegated because of Everton cheating and given Burnley walked the league last season you could make an argument that there are implications for the 3rd promotion spot last season. Seems tenuous but follow that one through if you will.

skybluecam

Talking to some legal colleagues there also is a line of thought that if Burnley were relegated because of Everton cheating and given Burnley walked the league last season you could make an argument that there are implications for the 3rd promotion spot last season. Seems tenuous but follow that one through if you will.
Getting ready for our promotion party

Mcbean

No club should get away with this - look at what happened to us - they need to take it on the chin

Sick Boy

I think this is correct in terms of survival this season but it could cost them a lot of money. Burnley, Leicester and Leeds are lining up legal cases and the first 2 at least are likely to succeed.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Grendel

No club should get away with this - look at what happened to us - they need to take it on the chin

what happened to us?

SBAndy

Can see why Doug King took over now. 4D chess material.

Users who are viewing this thread