Euro 2016 big thread (3 Viewers)

xcraigx

France look very poor. Good individual players but they are not playing as a team. It's as if most of them have just met for the first time. This is a very real chance for ROI to progress. What's the betting they get Iceland in the QFs...

Otis

France, Belgium, Holland. All full of great players, but have teams that at times just don't play for each other and lack unity and team spirit.

Last edited:

xcraigx

Wow, what an attacking display by Belgium. They are real contenders. Even with Lukaku woefully out of form they look so dangerous going forward. I would rather be playing France in the Quarters than Belgium, presuming we can get past Iceland of course. Maybe this is all part of Roy's masterplan. Or maybe we'll be beat on penalties tomorrow night...

Otis

Wow, what an attacking display by Belgium. They are real contenders. Even with Lukaku woefully out of form they look so dangerous going forward. I would rather be playing France in the Quarters than Belgium, presuming we can get past Iceland of course. Maybe this is all part of Roy's masterplan. Or maybe we'll be beat on penalties tomorrow night...
Well one thing we do no for certain is that it most certainly cannot be an England Belgium final

The vote has been taken and we are no longer having anything more to do with Brussels.

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

Well one thing we do no for certain is that it most certainly cannot be an England Belgium final

The vote has been taken and we are no longer having anything more to do with Brussels.
Does that mean I don't have to have sprouts for Christmas dinner

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

xcraigx

Excellent news. I prefer cabbage with my xmas dinner!

Liquid Gold

How does the press seem to know the England team 24 hours before kick off, has Hodgson never thought about keeping things back?

Otis

I haven't got much of a problem with Sturridge and Kane. Kane is the best striker we have and Sturridge can make things happen out of nothing.

Problem with Sturridge last time was he was playing far too deep and therefore offered no threat. Hodgson said Kane looked jaded, so hopefully this bit of a rest has helped him.

Can understand Sterling as he has pace and can get round the back. Well, he could if he wasn't so terribly out of form.

Let's hope the above three all justify their inclusion tonight.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

I wouldn't play Vardy in this game either, Iceland will be sitting back and Vardy thrives on having space to run into.

I bet Roy is wishing he had Townsend with him, we've desperately need his direct pacy style on the wing a few times already

Terry Gibson's perm

The fa love hodgson as he is a safe pair of hands, have to say though if it's him or pardew then come on Roy.

Users who are viewing this thread