Early bird prices out: (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

The budget will no doubt have been based on selling a certain number of season tickets. That total is likely to have been broken down so they have an expectation to have sold a certain number by a certain date. With your plan those numbers will be way down, at that point do you think it is more likely SISU decide to increase the budget in the hope of selling more tickets or start worrying they are going to have to cover losses and cut the budget?

If no one is prepared to put their money up we aren't really in a strong position to criticise SISU if they do the same.

I was one of the first down there in the May for 20 years ! Not anymore, not at this level, if we can't compete in League 1 then it won't be anything like value for money. Personally I'd rather wait to see what I am buying with these Sharks in charge, there is plenty of other things to do in life !

NorthernWisdom

The budget will no doubt have been based on selling a certain number of season tickets. That total is likely to have been broken down so they have an expectation to have sold a certain number by a certain date. With your plan those numbers will be way down, at that point do you think it is more likely SISU decide to increase the budget in the hope of selling more tickets or start worrying they are going to have to cover losses and cut the budget?

If no one is prepared to put their money up we aren't really in a strong position to criticise SISU if they do the same.

Yup, and no problem with not getting one (not like I rush myself or it's made attractive ;) ) but it's a sinking inevitability we'll get Robbie Beard and Lenny Darby coming out of retirement if no bugger buys any. That's not to say they deserve people to rush, but not to be surprised when that's what happens.

Johnnythespider

Can't argue with these prices, would like a monthly option though, I also think as there is a 2 month window on the early bird there is plenty of time to see what happens regarding TM before buying, I think quite a few will wait.

stupot07

Yup, and no problem with not getting one (not like I rush myself or it's made attractive ;) ) but it's a sinking inevitability we'll get Robbie Beard and Lenny Darby coming out of retirement if no bugger buys any. That's not to say they deserve people to rush, but not to be surprised when that's what happens.

Yep, as I said on another thread, it's chicken and egg scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread