£23 jsb u12

Family zone
£249 adult
£191 concessions
£60 junior
£60 u12's
£23 jsb junior
£0 jsb u12's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

No news on finance. But that is a bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Standard
£249 adults
£191 concessions
£80 junior
£80 u12
£46 jsb junior
£23 jsb u12

Family zone
£249 adult
£191 concessions
£60 junior
£60 u12's
£23 jsb junior
£0 jsb u12's

Great price, but if they change the colour of the seats I'm not going. ;)

I also need to check the long range weather forecast, because if there is going to be a lot of damp, I'm not going either.

I won't go either if it's a booklet and not a swipe card.

;)

Brighton Sky Blue

Great price, but if they change the colour of the seats I'm not going. ;)

I also need to check the long range weather forecast, because if there is going to be a lot of damp, I'm not going either.

I won't go either if it's a booklet and not a swipe card.

;)

I hope the fish and chips improves in time for my annual trip back home. A better game might be nice too.

RFC

Standard
£249 adults
£191 concessions
£80 junior
£80 u12
£46 jsb junior
£23 jsb u12

Family zone
£249 adult
£191 concessions
£60 junior
£60 u12's
£23 jsb junior
£0 jsb u12's

Another thread, see season tickets! Bit late!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not bad. Any news on finance?
You mean as in payment options?

Steve Waggott, chief executive of Coventry City Football Club, said: “We have been working hard behind the scenes to set up a facility for supporters to pay for Season Tickets by direct debit and spread the payments.

“That, however, has not proved possible at this stage because we are waiting for a Consumer Credit License to be agreed so we are releasing our match packages early to allow supporters who don’t have the budget to stretch to a Season Ticket but want take advantage of cheaper prices.

“It’s important that we drive revenues this season because 60 per cent of the income we generate can go towards the player budget – and that’s vital in giving us the best possible chance for promotion.

“But, equally, I’ve made a commitment to our supporters to make football more affordable and I hope fans can see by the prices of Season Tickets and match packages we are making it as low in price as we possibly can for those supporters who want to back the team on a regular basis.”

Its something the club need to get sorted out quickly, the club need to make season tickets as easily accessible as possible to everyone.

Ashdown

The prices mean nothing really apart from perhaps for the people who have said that they will renew whatever happens, in which case they get a discount. If SISU can grab pots of cash early doors, is there a bigger chance that once they have achieved this they won't deliver on Mowbray and a competitive budget. If I was buying one I'd rather wait and pay an extra tonne to make sure the habitual liars don't just fob everyone off with a bunch of has beens and academy kids again, in which case your super discount doesn't seem such a good bargain !

Moff

The prices mean nothing really apart from perhaps for the people who have said that they will renew whatever happens, in which case they get a discount. If SISU can grab pots of cash early doors, is there a bigger chance that once they have achieved this they won't deliver on Mowbray and a competitive budget. If I was buying one I'd rather wait and pay an extra tonne to make sure the habitual liars don't just fob everyone off with a bunch of has beens and academy kids again, in which case your super discount doesn't seem such a good bargain !

Whilst I totally understand what you have written, to be fair to them and trust me I find that hard to do, at least they have tried to make it competitive and good value. I mean if the prices were higher then they would be rightly criticised for that as well.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If they can convince TM to sign a new contract, then I think that will probably be good enough for me to renew. If not I will probably wait to see who the next manager is.

Last edited:

Ashdown

Whilst I totally understand what you have written, to be fair to them and trust me I find that hard to do, at least they have tried to make it competitive and good value. I mean if the prices were higher then they would be rightly criticised for that as well.

The prices are good value but only truly good value if the cretins don't con everyone into a quick purchase and then fund a squad to win 6 home games and score about a goal a game again. I will never trust these skunks not ever. That price also ties people into a lot of other associated expenses with attending and means they forego other sports/activities or family time.

Ashdown

Very much key to the value of these deals is of course which day/s and times we will play our home games on !?

Otis

If they can convince me TM to sign a new contract, then I think that will probably be good enough for me to renew. If not I will probably wait to see who the next manager is.

It's a fair point. With TM at the helm we at least have a bit of a reason to be optimistic perhaps.

Hockaday = probable relegation dogfight

covcity4life

I don't think so, Wasps will be playing on Saturday probably though so our games and theres will likely be on alternate weekends.

Yeah let's hope that's what they decide.

At tendencies would be lower on Sunday as some fans make a day and night of it on sat and also Sundays they would have to go up against huge prem matches on telly.

Otis

Yeah let's hope that's what they decide.

At tendencies would be lower on Sunday as some fans make a day and night of it on sat and also Sundays they would have to go up against huge prem matches on telly.

Sundays counts me out, because I will be in my pulpit.

Users who are viewing this thread