Dublin (Ireland) Stabbings (4 Viewers)

SBT

These are terror acts

The one in Vegas a few years ago that was a nutter with a gun he couldn't care less who he killed, not a hate crime just spray and pray.
One of the more bizarre ‘gotcha’ arguments we’ve had on here recently

David O'Day

Why don't it matter? Do you want to go and tell the Manchester bombing victims that it don't matter that your b9mber killed you in the name of Islam?

Or the Christchurch victims that they was killed because they was followers of Islam?

These are terror acts

The one in Vegas a few years ago that was a nutter with a gun he couldn't care less who he killed, not a hate crime just spray and pray.
fuck me you really are weird

David O'Day

@davidyou mention rioting and looting, where was yiu a few weeks ago when pro-palistine were doing it?
where was you when blm was doing it?
where was you when riots broke out in London and they was doing it.

its crazy you have an agenda against certain people and you don't even realise.
i have said I support the right to protest not the right to loot, can you read?

when did the peace march start looting foot locker?

skybluetony176

I'm not arguing that I'm arguing the fact that it seems to only be one religion that does it over and over and over now.

And I'm not saying they're the only ones that do it in the modern world because they're not but they're the ones that do it time and time again, you don't hear about sihks or Jews blowing up people in the name of God.
You do know that Israel was born out of a terrorist campaign that killed mainly British military personnel and it currently has a convicted terrorist in government?

David O'Day

David my initial question to you after you called me a Racist Twat was to ask you to show me a post where I had been racist...there isn't one (I know you will have searched).
i have explain why I think you are both racist and a twat

you blathered on about freedom of speech

Como

As the forum’s official media representative, I apologise that the press didn’t just rush to report unverified stuff they saw on socials. I can only assume that the media’s famous reluctance to sensationalise stories, and their renowned tolerance towards migrants is to blame.
As the coverage shows they are more than happy to do that. None of them so far seem to be interested in finding out, is that not what Journalists are supposed to do?

Brighton Sky Blue

As the forum’s official media representative, I apologise that the press didn’t just rush to report unverified stuff they saw on socials. I can only assume that the media’s famous reluctance to sensationalise stories, and their renowned tolerance towards migrants is to blame.
I know that some of this is meant in jest but I can’t tell which parts.

SBT

As the coverage shows they are more than happy to do that. None of them so far seem to be interested in finding out, is that not what Journalists are supposed to do?
So you think journalists covering this story are deliberately trying to avoid breaking news?

David O'Day

It seems like there is a good chance the only non irish citizen who has played a part in the knife attack was the deliveroo rider who hit the knife man with his helmet

this is why you wait for facts rather than repeat any old tosh you found on social media

TomRad85

Israel to nick it, Netanyahu with a bombing header in stoppage time. Hamas to claim offside but VAR will ignore it.
I was thinking a bullet header cancelled out at the end by an absolute rocket of a shot. Gonna be a scrappy game though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ccfc922

I was only asking a genuine question, not doubting his post. I just wondered where he heard it, because I hadn't come across anything myself.

🙄

Apologies if it came across short. I'll send you links when I come across them on twitter.

TomRad85

you also probably need to mark out the bits that are meant to be funny ;)
Emma Stone Burn GIF by PeacockTV

Saddlebrains

In fairness, the media have really fucked this one, Sky News have been “too scared to mention anything about the attacker” when we’ve known all along exactly where he came from:

No point even bothering with people like you is there

Users who are viewing this thread