Dublin (Ireland) Stabbings (2 Viewers)

ccfc922

I hope none of the innocents pass away from simply being at school/their place of work and recover.

Fysnkysc

fuck me, did someone send up the twat signal?

And if someone disagrees with me that when I say someone's nationality, race or religion has nothing to do with their standing as a person then yeah I will call them racists.
I guess extremism among Islam is a made up thing then,
You tell that to the millions of people killed I the name of Allah, Including the thousands of Christian Nigerians being slaughtered yearly.

Then again that don't fit your agenda so you don't give a shit about that.

David O'Day

The only thing that should be said it doesn't matter what religion, race or nationality someone is it doesn't make attacking people including kids with knives any better or worse, you do that you are just warped no matter what your reasoning is.

Also no incident should ever be used as a twisted excuse to loot foot locker, that just makes you a c**t as well.

nicksar

it's nonsense, he's a racist twat

check his posting history
I'm not a racist David and I'm certainly not a twat...but unlike you I'm not young enough to know everything.
PS:show me something from my posting history that is racist,because there is nothing.

Last edited:

David O'Day

Well David your perfectly entitled to feel however you want to about me (no need to be sad about it).
But you know absolutely nothing about me mate and likewise I know nothing about you.
The thing about freedom of speech is that you need to accept that people have the right to say and write things that you don't agree with...if you can't accept that without insulting someone well what's left to be said?...now you tell me without being insulting?.
For what it's worth I'm happy enough to tell you I have no time for religion, I'm an atheist.
freedom of speech is not that though, freedom of speech even in it's American form is just freedom from government action for something you say and even then it is not absolute

we have laws that control speech in the uk but even in your non existent version of pure "freedom of speech" you would need to accept that have the freedom to write things about you that you may not agree with and it would give me the right to be insulting

it seems you want freedom of speech for yourself but not anyone who disagrees and thinks you hold views that are repugnant

David O'Day

That's totally not true David..I'm perfectly happy for anyone to say and write whatever they want to,and the way ive explained freedom of speech is how I view it...you have no right to be insulting...not that I give a flying fuck tbh 😁...for what it's worth I think overall you come across as a decent bloke.
I will also add that for clarity as a young man I was actually a member of the Communist party until the penny dropped and I realised that the majority of the members were absolutely fucking minted....then I realised the reality of life is it's every man for himself.
freedom of speech isn't something you choose it to be, it's something that is legally binding and has many limitations but none of them stop someone calling someone else a twat if they think they are

defining FoS in terms that you choose and not in the terms as per the law is akin to quoting the Magna Carta in the 21st century

why does it matter if you used to be a communist? being a twat is totally bipartisan and there are twats on the left, the right and in the centre

David O'Day

Meanwhile it seems the stabby c**t may be an Irish citizen who has lived in Ireland for 20 years

Still looting the O'Connell Foot Locker will surely put a stop to mass immigration.

Ireland has many, many problems but immigration isn't really anywhere near the top of the list

nicksar

freedom of speech isn't something you choose it to be, it's something that is legally binding and has many limitations but none of them stop someone calling someone else a twat if they think they are

defining FoS in terms that you choose and not in the terms as per the law is akin to quoting the Magna Carta in the 21st century

why does it matter if you used to be a communist? being a twat is totally bipartisan and there are twats on the left, the right and in the centre
David my initial question to you after you called me a Racist Twat was to ask you to show me a post where I had been racist...there isn't one (I know you will have searched).

ovduk78

Take, defending the media again? Should be on board with the all immigrants evil and it's ok to loot message!
And he could be an immigrant from anywhere with any/no religious belief yet we already have assumptions that he is from a Muslim country.

SBT

In fairness, the media have really fucked this one, Sky News have been “too scared to mention anything about the attacker” when we’ve known all along exactly where he came from:

Id hazard a guess the culprit doesnt eat ham
Albanian so 60% chance...
Stabber was Algerian apparently.
I heard Albanian but that was much earlier this afternoon,refugee either way.

Ian1779

I guess extremism among Islam is a made up thing then,
You tell that to the millions of people killed I the name of Allah, Including the thousands of Christian Nigerians being slaughtered yearly.

Then again that don't fit your agenda so you don't give a shit about that.
This is tiresome - millions of people have been slaughtered in the name of religion over the last 2000 years.

Every religion has extremists manipulating belief systems for their own agendas.

Fysnkysc

This is tiresome - millions of people have been slaughtered in the name of religion over the last 2000 years.

Every religion has extremists manipulating belief systems for their own agendas.
I'm not arguing that I'm arguing the fact that it seems to only be one religion that does it over and over and over now.

And I'm not saying they're the only ones that do it in the modern world because they're not but they're the ones that do it time and time again, you don't hear about sihks or Jews blowing up people in the name of God.

Fysnkysc

The only thing that should be said it doesn't matter what religion, race or nationality someone is it doesn't make attacking people including kids with knives any better or worse, you do that you are just warped no matter what your reasoning is.

Also no incident should ever be used as a twisted excuse to loot foot locker, that just makes you a c**t as well.
Why don't it matter? Do you want to go and tell the Manchester bombing victims that it don't matter that your b9mber killed you in the name of Islam?

Or the Christchurch victims that they was killed because they was followers of Islam?

These are terror acts

The one in Vegas a few years ago that was a nutter with a gun he couldn't care less who he killed, not a hate crime just spray and pray.

Fysnkysc

@davidyou mention rioting and looting, where was yiu a few weeks ago when pro-palistine were doing it?
where was you when blm was doing it?
where was you when riots broke out in London and they was doing it.

its crazy you have an agenda against certain people and you don't even realise.

Como

The TV has for as long as I can remember been inundated with Crime thrillers and the essential question is who dunnit.

We have acres of coverage and you would expect a Journo's first inquiry to be in that direction, all you have from the usual suspects is a vague one liner.

And the riots that followed seemed to be based on one premise, so why would you not be interested in clarifying the situation?

So you end with a situation where people assume the Media are hiding the facts, their reputation continues its inevitable decline and people look for other sources. I saw a picture of the alleged assailant being pinned to the ground, is it from this incident I have no way of telling, but I am not a Journalist, this is not my job.

It is not as if the details will not come out eventually.

Sick Boy

@davidyou mention rioting and looting, where was yiu a few weeks ago when pro-palistine were doing it?
where was you when blm was doing it?
where was you when riots broke out in London and they was doing it.

its crazy you have an agenda against certain people and you don't even realise.
Oh the irony.

SBT

The TV has for as long as I can remember been inundated with Crime thrillers and the essential question is who dunnit.

We have acres of coverage and you would expect a Journo's first inquiry to be in that direction, all you have from the usual suspects is a vague one liner.

And the riots that followed seemed to be based on one premise, so why would you not be interested in clarifying the situation?

So you end with a situation where people assume the Media are hiding the facts, their reputation continues its inevitable decline and people look for other sources. I saw a picture of the alleged assailant being pinned to the ground, is it from this incident I have no way of telling, but I am not a Journalist, this is not my job.

It is not as if the details will not come out eventually.
As the forum’s official media representative, I apologise that the press didn’t just rush to report unverified stuff they saw on socials. I can only assume that the media’s famous reluctance to sensationalise stories, and their renowned tolerance towards migrants is to blame.

Grendel

As the forum’s official media representative, I apologise that the press didn’t just rush to report unverified stuff they saw on socials. I can only assume that the media’s famous reluctance to sensationalise stories, and their renowned tolerance towards migrants is to blame.

How was the Christmas light switch on at Basildon? Was there any scandal? Did the Percy Pig spit roast break down and cause outrage with the locals?

clint van damme

Why don't it matter? Do you want to go and tell the Manchester bombing victims that it don't matter that your b9mber killed you in the name of Islam?

Or the Christchurch victims that they was killed because they was followers of Islam?

These are terror acts

The one in Vegas a few years ago that was a nutter with a gun he couldn't care less who he killed, not a hate crime just spray and pray.

You're either on the wind up or a complete fucking idiot!

Reactions: SBT

Users who are viewing this thread