Doug King Takeover (3 Viewers)

rexo87

Robins wording was interesting. Said takeover needed to be approved and then corrected himself and said 'unveiled'. Maybe has been approved already?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Just seen a video of Doug at the game today. Clapping the players off.

Telfer85

Robins wording was interesting. Said takeover needed to be approved and then corrected himself and said 'unveiled'. Maybe has been approved already?

Clocked that as well in the interview. Hopefully approval done just all needs finalising. Need it early this week so we can crack on with badly needed recruitment.

SkyBlueScottie

Walked past him yesterday and asked when and if its happening, he assured me its defo happening and soon. Of course I realise he doesnt know me from Adam and could be bullshitting, as he doesnt want to get involved with a grumpy fan after the game, but there it is.

alexccfc99

I really hope this takeover falls through - there is something really dodgy about the man.
I would much prefer Mike Ashley tbh
I don’t know where people get the idea that Ashley is waiting in the wings to take the club over from? Frasers have made it clear through words and through actions they aren’t interested in taking the club on

SheafIsGod

I don’t know where people get the idea that Ashley is waiting in the wings to take the club over from? Frasers have made it clear through words and through actions they aren’t interested in taking the club on
I have quite the opposite impression. I think Ashley wants the club - at a discount of course. He’s not a moron.

itsabuzzard

Walked past him yesterday and asked when and if its happening, he assured me its defo happening and soon. Of course I realise he doesnt know me from Adam and could be bullshitting, as he doesnt want to get involved with a grumpy fan after the game, but there it is.
I'm not sure he'd say anything different, even if the whole thing is absolute horseshit.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

hill83

As if he’d be knocking around this long, going to matches etc, if it was all a big wind up. Effort.

slowpoke

I have quite the opposite impression. I think Ashley wants the club - at a discount of course. He’s not a moron.
If thats correct one day he’ll get it but at his choosing. Still can’t make my mind up if King is a lone wolf, sisu stooge or an Ashley man.

itsabuzzard

Be the second longest wind up after the one at the start of dumb and dumber 2
Well, if all it takes to be feted as the next messiah is telling people what they want to hear and an Eraser-inspired haircut, I'm off down the hairdresser's tomorrow morning.

olderskyblue

Well, if all it takes to be feted as the next messiah is telling people what they want to hear and an Eraser-inspired haircut, I'm off down the hairdresser's tomorrow morning.

Well, I didnt want to hear that…

Samo

I honestly can't understand all the negativity around this, given our situation.
If it fails, (which some are saying they want) and MA is not interested we are truly fucked.
At the moment, he is our only hope so we'd all better hope he is legit and willing to back MR.

Samo

All that adulation and free hospitality must be taking its toll.

And you think that would be worth all the reputational damage, aggro and possibly threats when it comes out that its all a wind up?

BrisbaneBronco

Pretty sure MA is interested but wants to get hold of the club cheaply. Why would he buy the stadium?, it just doesn't make sense. As for King, without him owning the stadium, we would be in the exact same situation as before, but this time paying rent to FG. The rent won't be cheap either. MA and FG have got Sisu by the balls. The only way out for Sisu is to either sell to MA/FG or to get King to fund promotion to the PL and for Sisu and King to use the promotion money 85/15 to either cut and run, buy the stadium off FG, or build a new stadium at Warwick Uni.

slowpoke

Pretty sure MA is interested but wants to get hold of the club cheaply. Why would he buy the stadium?, it just doesn't make sense. As for King, without him owning the stadium, we would be in the exact same situation as before, but this time paying rent to FG. The rent won't be cheap either. MA and FG have got Sisu by the balls. The only way out for Sisu is to either sell to MA/FG or to get King to fund promotion to the PL and for Sisu and King to use the promotion money 85/15 to either cut and run, buy the stadium off FG, or build a new stadium at Warwick Uni.
More chance of there being a King Harry and Queen Megan than building a ground at Warwick Uni.

shmmeee

Robins comment about “unveiled not approved” sounded to me that we’ve had the nod from EFL and it’s down to the club now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it announced Monday or Tuesday.

rexo87

Robins comment about “unveiled not approved” sounded to me that we’ve had the nod from EFL and it’s down to the club now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it announced Monday or Tuesday.
Yeah that was my thought when I heard that as well. Could do with good news early next week to lift the mood!

shmmeee

Yeah that was my thought when I heard that as well. Could do with good news early next week to lift the mood!

Hopefully sign a CB as well otherwise it’s Bidwell in the back three again

Happy_Martian

1673194309027.png

skybluebeduff

Which interview was this? The Wrexham defeat Interview?

Users who are viewing this thread