Disgraceful and disrespectful (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

After every game now there seem to be similar comments about some issue. Not sure we can just keep dismissing it with 'it's everywhere' and 'other clubs have idiot fans' type comments

We've already had posters saying they no longer go to away games and posters saying they're considering the same for home games. What has to happen before there's recognition its a serious issue that needs dealing with? If someone doesn't get a grip its only going to get worse

Silsden

One moron started it shouting Burnley’s a sh*thole- that just gave confidence to the group who decided to ignore the silence. Embarrassing for the vast majority of cov fans who were shushing those coming up from the concourse and trying to respect it.

On the corner up from the coaches when I walked past bottles and other missiles were being lobbed over the police into us, saw a few of ours giving it back as well. Wasn’t a pleasant experience, lad next to me got hit by something. Don’t think the setup of the away end helps, Burnley fans I got a lift with said we were the loudest away fans they’ve heard there, and that probably felt like a challenge to some of their more aggressive supporters

Users who are viewing this thread