Delilah :- (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Wokes want it banned, and it is also better known as a football song sung by Stoke fans.
Fucking world's gone mad.

What relevance does singing a song about a man killing his partner have with football, or Stoke for that matter? Is it common practice for them to murder their cheating partners then sing about it at the football? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Mountain out of a mole hill stuff. The WRU have stopped choirs from performing it before international rugby matches due to the lyrics being about domestic abuse which they say might be upsetting to some people. Funnily enough it comes just after accusations of sexism and toxicity in the union itself...

Needless to say fans still sang it en masse before and during the game at the weekend like they've done for years because it's fun so not much has changed.
Is it about domestic abuse, or a crime of passion on an unfaithful partner?

skyblue1991

Heard the worst at Elland Rd. “Knock her out Marlon, knock her out” in the concourse from about 5 or 6 cunts. Fortunately it didn’t lift off. Grim.
On the topic of Marlon Long chants, Leeds fans singing 'she said no Marlon' at the Ricohhas got to be up there with one of the best/funniest chants I've heard

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

fatso

If the woke tossers had their way, they'd ban all singing and chanting and make everyone sit on their hands in silence.

A bit like at Leicester!

SkyBlueSam01

I actually think any piece of art attempting to depict something other than complete harmony should be deleted by some kind of centralised government ministry.

Things like Hamlet and The Guernica and 'It Wasn't Me' by Shaggy are rotting our society to its core.

SkyBlueSam01

Yep, 'she said yes Marlon' and 'shes a slag Marlon' have got to be up there with the worst chants I've ever had to listen to

I remember joining in with this as a naive 14yo and it's actually pretty chilling to reflect on...

Really important distinction to make: a factually incorrect song celebrating a sex offender's actions in a family friendly venue vs a novelty Tom Jones song about a jilted lover taking his revenge over the top to a comical degree

skyblue1991

I remember joining in with this as a naive 14yo and it's actually pretty chilling to reflect on...

Really important distinction to make: a factually incorrect song celebrating a sex offender's actions in a family friendly venue vs a novelty Tom Jones song about a jilted lover taking his revenge over the top to a comical degree

Agreed, Delilah wanted to be banned by a small percentage of our society is ridiculous

WestEndAgro

It's really all about giving the woke tossers an excuse to get their knickers in a twist over nothing.

I bet they go to Church on a Sunday and pray for the pope, without realising he's the Head of the worlds biggest peodophile gang.
They know, they just sweep it under the carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread