Death List 2022 (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Hated the guy when he was in his pomp - arrogant, cocky, absolutely infuriating.
From a sporting perspective - absolutely sublime. (Ball in hand)
I knew somebody who managed to blag a ticket at the SCG for SW's final test series (He still can't believe his luck)
The bar was absolutely mobbed but when SW came out for the second innings to make his final batting appearance the place just cleared.
RIP to one of the genuine greats.

Sbarcher

Lynda Baron - with Arkwright at last!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Otis

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Think his stuff was popular in my Northern Soul circles, some decent tunes
Northern Soul eh, @wingy? Nice to see another like-minded music lover on here! I have loads. Favourite? Barbara McNair - "You're Gonna Love My Baby" followed closely by Al Wilson - "The Snake"

wingy

Northern Soul eh, @wingy? Nice to see another like-minded music lover on here! I have loads. Favourite? Barbara McNair - "You're Gonna Love My Baby" followed closely by Al Wilson - "The Snake"
Oh yeah not an aficionado as such but yeah some real tunes from that genre
Some brilliant video's of punter's working their craft on the floor .😊

clint van damme

Still none the wiser. Must be getting old. Didn't she sing "Hey, Mickey!" :unsure:

I'd heard of her sister but not her.
She didn't sing Mickey that was Toni someone else!
Was involved in many renditions of that in the Port O Call in 87 after we progressed through each FA cup round!

olderskyblue

I'd heard of her sister but not her.
She didn't sing Mickey that was Toni someone else!
Was involved in many renditions of that in the Port O Call in 87 after we progressed through each FA cup round!
Toni Basil?

ajsccfc

Pete st John , the guy who wrote the fields of Athenry , The ferrymen and Dublin in the rare auld times . Died yesterday aged 90 . Not a bad body of work left behind

I had no idea Fields of Athenry was written as recently as 1979, always assumed it had been around for generations

duffer

I had no idea Fields of Athenry was written as recently as 1979, always assumed it had been around for generations

Exactly what I thought.

On the upside if it had have been around longer I'd probably been forced to listen to it every Sunday morning along with 'Leaving of Liverpool' and Val Doonican. Scarred for life! 😁

robofcov

Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon in WWE and one of the founding members of the greatest wrestling factions of all time The Ne Ne New World Order passed away after complications from hip surgery causing a blood clot giving him 3 heart attacks and being on life support that his family had switched off
Rest easy Chico

wingy

Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon in WWE and one of the founding members of the greatest wrestling factions of all time The Ne Ne New World Order passed away after complications from hip surgery causing a blood clot giving him 3 heart attacks and being on life support that his family had switched off
Rest easy Chico
My Grandson will be crestfallen at this.

Users who are viewing this thread