Deadline Day Thread (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

No doubting his quality just can't work out how we'd make it work financially.
Seems scattergun approach atm. Work permit turned down, SBB said we wanted exp. Championship defender and now this link like you say can’t see how it works financially.

Would be a good signing if Newcastle are feeling very generous

CCFCSteve

I think there is a lot of shit in the world at the moment and for a lot of people football is a big (even only) outlet.

When you know your main source of enjoyment is actually deciding to become less enjoyable and possibly even unenjoyable it's going to take a hit.

People with mental health problems are particularly affected.

It brings me down and I have a good relationship, friendships a fulfilling job etc.

I get that but people need a bit of perspective, seasons only just started and half of the negative rants are about stuff that’s not even happened yet

If people want pure sustained enjoyment they may as well support Man City as you’ll never get that here. A good old fashioned emotional rollercoaster though, you’re at the right club !

PVA

£4m for Bowler would suggest that hopes of £8m+ for O'Hare seems very fanciful.

Did we decide in the end whether O'Hare was under or over valued by the club? Never quite got to the bottom of that one :ROFLMAO:

Fergusons_Beard

BREAKING: Coventry City have agreed a last minute loan deal for the season for Harvey Vale from Chelsea. Huge coup for Coventry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mmttww

giphy.gif

Happy_Martian

Yeah to their owners other club Olympiacos. He’s a gangster been done for match fixing over there

Another multi-club owner ? This is something the football authorities need to come down on hard. Read about another owner last week who has been selling players between his two clubs (English and I think Italian) for £0. <edit> It's Watford's owner and his Dad owns Udinese.

CCFCSteve

£4m for Bowler would suggest that hopes of £8m+ for O'Hare seems very fanciful.

Did we decide in the end whether O'Hare was under or over valued by the club? Never quite got to the bottom of that one :ROFLMAO:

I think it changed from he was undervalued and we shouldn’t sell our best players, to he’s overvalued and we should’ve sold him and reinvested…sometime lateish July

SlowerThanPlatt

Another multi-club owner ? This is something the football authorities need to come down on hard. Read about another owner last week who has been selling players between his two clubs (English and I think Italian) for £0. <edit> It's Watford's owner and his Dad owns Udinese.

PVA

Yeah the Watford thing is very dodgy.

Signed a defender in January for £4m and just sold him to Udinese for £16m with him coming straight back on loan to ease cash flow problems.

Users who are viewing this thread