Match Thread Coventry v AFC Wim'don Match Thread - Wednesday 28th Sep (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

but you didnt rate murphy either......

Coming from the guy that gave shit to everyone worried in preseason?
Coming from the guy that has said 'we'll win next week', every match since game #1?
Coming from the guy that says we have been 'unlucky' despite being marooned at the bottom of the league after 9 games without a win?

Don't try and educate me on footballing matters when you are doing nothing other than prancing around this forum making an utter idiot out of yourself.

covcity4life

Coming from the guy that has said 'we'll win next week', every match since game #1?
Coming from the guy that says we have been 'unlucky' despite being marooned at the bottom of the league after 9 games without a win?

Don't try and educate me on footballing matters when you are doing nothing other than prancing around this forum making an utter idiot out of yourself.

such short term thinking. little knee jerker aint you?

IF we keep TM we will be mid table by xmass, trust me

steve82

My TM prediction.
------------------RCC---------------------
--------Willis ---Harries ---Turnbull-------
---Steery--Bigirimana--McCann--Page---
------Jones----Sordell----Reid-----------
2-1 Wimbledon att 7.678

Captain Dart

coop

We need a confincing win I think or we will lose even more of the few fans we have left I'm finding it a struggle to motivate myself to go tonight.I'm hoping for 3-0 win don't ask me where the goals are coming from as we are struggling to hit the target.

Sky Blue Kid

Also coming from the guy that hasn't f**king seen the team play apart from highlights! Which I got slagged for. Not a f**king word said to him though.

stupot07

747053d16000bf45b4f9210e8c572c21.jpg

McCann wide? 433?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Also coming from the guy that hasn't f**king seen the team play apart from highlights! Which I got slagged for. Not a f**king word said to him though.
He's a lovely.bloke, knows his stuff*

*he's seen nothing this season, he will get a shock! ;)

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if he will have bigi sat in front of the defence with the other 2 just in front? Sordell and reid will have to track back

I'd have been tempted to put sordell central and Jones on the left.

Grendel

Well you actually said you were watching highlights that never existed.

KG7

Odd lineup...is he going 4-2-3-1 with Stevenson in the 10?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Glad Stevenson and Bigi are playing together, if they're both on form they can dictate the game. Although it is reliant on movement in front of them....

I really really hope Reid isn't the most frustrating player on the pitch again tonight.

Nick

Administrator
Glad Stevenson and Bigi are playing together, if they're both on form they can dictate the game. Although it is reliant on movement in front of them....

I really really hope Reid isn't the most frustrating player on the pitch again tonight.
Reid will score a screamer tonight!

ecky

It's TMs last game in sept if he doesn't win tonight then he will go either by mutual consent or sacked

Users who are viewing this thread