Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm going to go against the grain here, and say I have no problem with Wednesday fans. They're going through similar sh*t that we did with our previous owners (arguably worse than ours). For every rac*st tw&t, there is a fan that makes a brilliant gesture like that youngster did for Kasey Palmer. It's like the Mackems thinking we are all the same just because of the smattering of coke heads amongst our fanbase. Go on the owlstalk forum and you'll find they're a decent/reasoned bunch (albeit the forums don't speak for all fans, as we know on here!). Far worse fanbases imo (Leeds anyone?)

skybluecam

I'm going to go against the grain here, and say I have no problem with Wednesday fans. They're going through similar sh*t that we did with our previous owners (arguably worse than ours). For every rac*st tw&t, there is a fan that makes a brilliant gesture like that youngster did for Kasey Palmer. It's like the Mackems thinking we are all the same just because of the smattering of coke heads amongst our fanbase. Go on the owlstalk forum and you'll find they're a decent/reasoned bunch (albeit the forums don't speak for all fans, as we know on here!). Far worse fanbases imo (Leeds anyone?)
I would agree BUT in the first FA Cup game Kasey was getting heavily booed from the first minute. I’d like to think if the situation was reversed our home fans would’ve had more class.

Otis

They need to get rid of all the racists and nobheads, then they can become an okay club again

Leeds are awful (as I have just posted)

Macca1987

What must their own players think of it, they must have had 5 or 6 black players on the pitch on Tuesday. Hearing their own fans booing Kasey Palmer can't really sit right with them

Cheylesmore ITK

Most of them booed Palmer on Tuesday when he was subbed, it's not a handful of them.

They are mostly nobheads.

Users who are viewing this thread