Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If that's the case he is never sober.

I don't really drink much these days. It's easy to get in the habit of normalising drinking, but having long periods away does wonders for your mind and makes you feel a lot better in general. I would thoroughly recommend it to you.

Last edited:

Astute

I don't really drink much these days. It's easy to get in the habit of normalising drinking, but having long periods away does wonders for your mind and makes you feel a lot better in general. I would throughly recommend it to you.
So you don't even have the excuse of being drunk?

The last time I was pissed was last April on my birthday. Didn't even have a drink on new years eve although I was at a party with over a hundred people. I used to get hammered at least a few times a week. Don't miss it at all. Do like a few on a hot day though.

Astute

No. It's just a 'your mum' joke. Fuckinghellm8.

It's like the old joke about the forum police coming back around. There's currently a handful of posters trying to consistently take the moral highground and show off. All this high and mighty behaviour is odd.

We can play well, we can win, that doesn't mean we cannot break down the game and analyse player performances. There's this bizarre mindset recently where if we've won, everyone is 10/10 and that's final. We're not allowed to point out improvement points or weaknesses without being told we hate the players and are abusing them.
Yet it can be done without having constant digs at those with a different view. Then you get upset when anyone has a dig back.

robbiekeane

I don't really drink much these days. It's easy to get in the habit of normalising drinking, but having long periods away does wonders for your mind and makes you feel a lot better in general. I would thoroughly recommend it to you.
I know you’re half saying this to take the piss out of someone and this is off topic but I’m definitely doing this for a month or two now. Feel like I’ve overdone it and all of my social plans are revolves around drinking recently. Aged about ten years

hamertime

Torp was great again, the biggest thing about him for me is how he strikes the ball.

He will score plenty of goals for us I’m sure. Could probably do a job as a striker if needed too.

Sky Blue Pete

No. It's just a 'your mum' joke. Fuckinghellm8.

It's like the old joke about the forum police coming back around. There's currently a handful of posters trying to consistently take the moral highground and show off. All this high and mighty behaviour is odd.

We can play well, we can win, that doesn't mean we cannot break down the game and analyse player performances. There's this bizarre mindset recently where if we've won, everyone is 10/10 and that's final. We're not allowed to point out improvement points or weaknesses without being told we hate the players and are abusing them.
Goes with the bizarre mindset when we draw or lose everyone is a 3/10

mmttww

Alexa.

What's a 'Persecution Complex'?

Mcbean

The tough start was really down to their high press - for any goal kick they had 6 players in the last third of the pitch - not sure our changed back four had faced that before - Oggy was right in his post match comments in that maybe we should have been hoofing for 20 mins to break that structure - tough game great result

Last edited:

Tomh111

This isn't a great look...
60ae88c687468d0a4955ffddab18adc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Was this game sold out to home fans ? There were a lot of empty seats on the bend between east and north stand. Are people just not turning up having paid for tickets ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That through ball, was it Thomas, to Cal travelled 40 yards and the turn from Cal to swerve past that donkey Cooper was pure filth. What a move finished off by Hadji, some of the best footy this season.
Yes. Refreshing to see a goal out of a couple of incisive passes roaring forward rather than the patient passing game that we've become accustomed to. Not knocking it , but that goal was something else .

skyblueinBaku

That through ball, was it Thomas, to Cal travelled 40 yards and the turn from Cal to swerve past that donkey Cooper was pure filth. What a move finished off by Hadji, some of the best footy this season.
"pure filth"? Oh dear.

SBbucks

Why don't we have a set penalty taker?? Hate it when players argue over them.

Robins doesn’t designate a penalty taker so he’s clearly not bothered (otherwise he would do it). He said on Saturday he didn’t want to micro manage it and is happy to let the players sort it out amongst themselves. It’s a non-issue, not sure why people are worrying about it.

skybluecam

Robins doesn’t designate a penalty taker so he’s clearly not bothered (otherwise he would do it). He said on Saturday he didn’t want to micro manage it and is happy to let the players sort it out amongst themselves. It’s a non-issue, not sure why people are worrying about it.
Puts unnecessary additional pressure on the taker and causes arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread