Match Thread Coventry City - Middlesbrough Match Thread - Saturday 12th Aug (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry City - Middlesbrough match, tactics and predictions :)

SeaSeeEffCee

Was really looking forward to this before the shitshow last night and the Thomas injury.

Hopefully we kick start our season with a win here, although reckon it’ll be 0-0 again.

stupot07

Personally I would like us to go back to the box, but we won't

------------------------Wilson
---------Thomas---Fad---Lati
Eccles -----Sheaf----Kelly*----Dasilva
--------------Palmer---Hamer
----------------------Wright

But he will play

------------------------Wilson
---------Thomas---Fad---Lati
Eccles -----Sheaf----Hamer----Dasilva
------------------------Palmer--
------------------Godden-Wright

Unless Thomas is still injured, then Binks will come in and Lati will shift across to the right.

*Kelly only plays because Eccles is having to play RWB.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

rexo87

Was really looking forward to this before the shitshow last night and the Thomas injury.

Hopefully we kick start our season with a win here, although reckon it’ll be 0-0 again.
Yeah the Thomas injury worries me as well.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

procdoc

We will win this one. Still waiting for my season ticket to show up though so slightly worried.
The positive is we are creating lots of good chances. We aren’t going to keep on missing them.

JulianDarbyFTW

Hopefully others can see and feel the potential in the team, and I'm quite excited about the future, however, I suspect that we're going to continue to struggle for a few games until we find our feet, so I'm going for a 1-1 on this one.

shmmeee

Just want to see some good football TBH. Will wait until ten games in before worrying too much. So far we’ve narrowly lost away to basically a Prem team and gone out the cup like we always do. Season starts now.

shmmeee

Assuming Thomas is out.

Wilson
Latibeaudiere Fadz Binks
van Ewijk Hamer Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer
Wright Simms

S: Collins, Bidwell, Sakamoto, Eccles, Kelly, Godden, Howley, Obikwu, Eghosa.

SleepyGinger

They looked really toothless against Milwall. Played Morgan Rodgers up front on his own, if we play like we did Sunday we’ll win this quite comfortably.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Interestingly only given them an allocation of 2,000. I wonder if this will be the regular allocation this season for away fans given the new seating arrangement’s? Also side note, no mention of them selling this allocation on their social media either, I know the game is on Sky 12:30 KO but did seem a fairly low number for a team that usually travels quiet well.

napolimp

Interestingly only given them an allocation of 2,000. I wonder if this will be the regular allocation this season for away fans given the new seating arrangement’s? Also side note, no mention of them selling this allocation on their social media either, I know the game is on Sky 12:30 KO but did seem a fairly low number for a team that usually travels quiet well.

I thought the whole point was that they hadn't managed to sell out their allocation?

Users who are viewing this thread