Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (11 Viewers)

tigersb

Anyone checked on Faes
The boy was getting awfully excited whenever he put in a block or won a tackle
Such a shame he finished as a loser
Not!!!

skybluecam

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
Womp womp

shmmeee

The one thing MR needs to work on is Palmers temper/ subbing him after a yellow.

Few times after his first silly yellow he could have picked up a soft second one.

Was never a yellow. The ball ended up closer to the kicking spot than when he started! And their many did it and got nothing.

SeaSeeEffCee

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
You couldn't even manage to stay in the Prem with a £300m squad and all the money from finishing top half, you'll be back at your true level again sooner or later. And that's if we're even here to meet you...

HadjiChippo

Dewsbury Hall in his interview saying it’s our big day and it’s like we’ve won promotion already

they’re so salty
I swear some people want to take all the fun out of football these days. We’ve been through the fucking ringer as a club and fanbase over the last few years, what’s the point being a supporter if you can’t celebrate big wins.

We’re pushing for promotion and just hammered top of the league.

shmmeee

Genuinely feel sad for all these other teams that watch us do a normal win celebration and liken it to them celebrating winning a trophy.

Get gud noobs.

Sick Boy

And he reckons they should’ve had another penalty. Controlled the game apparently as well. Guy’s a lunatic, not surprising he’s picked up a ban today
He’s reliant on a huge budget and will be way out of his depth if they go up.

SBT

How about the game changed when Simms came on? Be positive even in negative comments!
I think Palmer had got extremely tired by the last 15 minutes to the extent that Leicester were no longer concerned about him - bringing on Dasilva and Simms opened up the game and allowed us a way back in.

Users who are viewing this thread