Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (3 Viewers)

procdoc

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
Fuck off and shag your sister again you daft prick

HadjiChippo

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻
Gonna be a nice side distraction watching you get absolute smashed week in week out next season with that clueless Pep impersonator in charge.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

yeah today was definitely bigger than the two semis and final at Wembley last year 🙄 you fucking melt - also how are you struggling to type with your extra fingers?

You were second best today, admit it…..

IMG_5269.jpeg

and the challenge for the penalty was no worse than your keeper’s high boot in the first half that almost took Godden’s head off, so you win some you lose some!

See you next season dickhead x

Grendel

Funny how you don't mention Dasilva!

Not really - he wasn’t as influential and someone did actually scream in my face when I said we might actually have a chance now Palmer is off the pitch - needless to say I lived on that for the next 15 minutes

SeaSeeEffCee

One of the greatest days at the CBS, what a result. Subs changed the game for us, especially getting Allen and Simms on.

Embarrassing that Leicester are even in the Championship. To get relegated 7 years after winning the league in an era where you get hundreds of millions just for placing in the Premier League is one of the greatest failures in modern sporting history. Even more embarrassing was their cowardly performance in that second half. £200m squad and they still took off their only striker at 1-1 to try and cling onto a point.

Paxman II

A well deserved win. We pretty much outplayed them again, but a different result this time. had we not started the season so slowly with all the new arrivals think we may have been ocupying their place at the moment.
A quick look at the top 6 places resembles something I would have seen in the first division when I was a kid. Seems top clubs are all getting their act together again at the same time.

Northants Sky Blue

Who put another 50p in this lad!?

Sit down Nigel, we've had your trousers down over the 2 games.

PVA

Tremendous 3 points.

We're a really good team right now, we've got a great shot at a relegation battle the playoffs again.

PVA

Not really - he wasn’t as influential and someone did actually scream in my face when I said we might actually have a chance now Palmer is off the pitch - needless to say I lived on that for the next 15 minutes

He assisted the goal you fucking melon.

All three subs were excellent, you're just completely incapable of giving Dasilva even the remotest hint of praise.

Users who are viewing this thread