Match Thread Coventry City - Bristol City FC Match Thread - Tuesday 30th Jan (2 Viewers)

procdoc

Will be another tough game but one I feel is must not lose. A point wouldn’t be a disaster but would be disappointed not to get all three

itsabuzzard

I try but it comes down to years of experience following the City, and certs sometimes backfire
It was a tongue-in-cheek remark as a nod towards what looks like a strong potential line-up. Like many fans, I prefer to take the unbridled optimism approach until reality (often) bites.

slowpoke

No game is easy and complacency won’t help. This will not be an easy game
This is one of those banana skin games Bristol City very beatable but are strong down the middle and if they went one up would probably park the bus and difficult to break down, we are good enough to have this game in bag by half-time though.

Sky Blue Pete

I did not
24. What is the reason for only making one block at a time available for purchase for home games? (Sky Blue Talk)
Tynan advised it’s about operational cost and filling blocks before moving on

In the meeting he added to build excitement. That missed the notes
I should have added but if they’re going to sell anyway why not just make them open for sale?

Not sure why I didn’t

TomRad85

24. What is the reason for only making one block at a time available for purchase for home games? (Sky Blue Talk)
Tynan advised it’s about operational cost and filling blocks before moving on

In the meeting he added to build excitement. That missed the notes
I should have added but if they’re going to sell anyway why not just make them open for sale?

Not sure why I didn’t
I think they need to get used to these big crowds now and stop messing about.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

I think they need to get used to these big crowds now and stop messing about.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
A lot of the rest of the questions were makinh just this point
Last 3 home games have sold out general admission home tickets. Stupid in the light of that to delay putting them all for sale and I should have said so

alexccfc99

Genuinely a side in the division I have zero clue about - are they good? are they crap? who is their dangerman?

I remember us squandering a load of chances at their place, conceding just before HT and not turning up in the second half at their place

shmmeee

Genuinely a side in the division I have zero clue about - are they good? are they crap? who is their dangerman?

I remember us squandering a load of chances at their place, conceding just before HT and not turning up in the second half at their place

Been in the same division since we came up and all I’ve got is “Palmer used to play for them”

StrettoBoy

I can't explain why but I have an uncomfortable feeling about this one. I think it will be 1-1 or 0-1 ☹️ I hope I'm wrong obviously.

The good news is that my predictions are rarely correct, so it will probably be 6-0 😀

alexccfc99

Been in the same division since we came up and all I’ve got is “Palmer used to play for them”
They do seem to just 'exist' so to speak

Never going to find themselves in a relegation battle but never good enough to break into the promotion hunt

alexccfc99

I can't explain why but I have an uncomfortable feeling about this one. I think it will be 1-1 or 0-1 ☹️ I hope I'm wrong obviously.

The good news is that my predictions are rarely correct, so it will probably be 6-0 😀
Our record against them always used to be pretty crap back in the day

Pretty sure they got Micky Adams the sack, I remember them hammering us at the Ricoh when Pressley was manager

Flying Fokker

That bloke has OD’d on fan adulation. It will not be the same when he moves. Get ready for that.

Yet the fans keep singing his anthem. It beats the Sky Blue song and any other.

Flying Fokker

I try but it comes down to years of experience following the City, and certs sometimes backfire
I think you are saying we could win, draw or lose this one? its my default setting on match day. Mainly because the losses have already been accounted for.

Users who are viewing this thread