Match Thread Coventry City - Birmingham City Match Thread - Friday 8th Dec (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Robins did mention Palmer quite a lot in his post match interview….. who is he going to replace, Simms I guess…

I honestly hope not. The only way Wright and Simms are ever going to reach their optimal effectiveness is by playing together. Tonight showed there's promise there, they just need to get that understanding and they'll be away.

pusbccfc

What an interview from O'Hare on CWR. He's a good lad.

JulianDarbyFTW

Just watched Rooney's interview. He's so out of his depth it's almost funny. The least motivational, inspirational, and coherent manager I can remember seeing. I have a soft spot for the Blues after they helped us out, and I do feel sorry for their fans to have to put up with this charlatan.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

That Sakamoto performance was absolutely fantastic. He deserves a lot of plaudits, as well as Calum.
Must be undroppable at the moment.

Robins did mention Palmer quite a lot in his post match interview….. who is he going to replace, Simms I guess…
Allen, although I have to say I thought Allen was very good today, a couple of missed passes and a bit weak sometimes, but a very good option

curly_tom

Just watched that Rooney interview on Sky, he’s quite weird. Talks really quietly and looks very timid. When you think how he played the game he is a very different manager it seems. Can’t imagine him inspiring a group of dejected players. He looked desperate for the interview to end and just churned out slightly negative cliches which he got wrong. Birmingham will struggle while he’s there I think.

Paxman II

It was a good performance, but still concerns about our finishing. If not for O'Hare tonight and for all our obvious superiority, it would have been 0-0. Wright just frustrates a lot. Chances he has he should be scoring. Simms needs game time. The promise is there though. Sheaf had a bit of an off night tbf. Others like Sako and O'Hare, Allen were top notch. Shout out to Bidwell, another very good performance from him. We were sloppy in moments but other times really good on the ball. O'Hare's presence changes the whole dynamic of the side.
Confidence high now, so we go into tough fixtures ahead with plenty of optimism.

Nick

Administrator
Just watched Rooney's interview. He's so out of his depth it's almost funny. The least motivational, inspirational, and coherent manager I can remember seeing. I have a soft spot for the Blues after they helped us out, and I do feel sorry for their fans to have to put up with this charlatan.

He got the job based on name and is probably getting paid a fair whack. Can't really blame him but he's not the best.

pusbccfc

Blues fans up there with the most deluded fans in the country

Coventry awful , easily beatable with pace (dembele is fast as fuxk ) ordinary .

Clowns

We've took the piss out of them for years now. Second year running I nearly felt sorry for them😂. What on Earth were they thinking with Rooney?

Basket case even with the new owner.

Briles

Birmingham were absolutely shit. Who was the Sausage saying ohare should fuck off?

Martin180

100%, we outclassed them in every department.
Also Sakamoto is pure class, technically great, quick, nimble and most importantly he never quits. As good as O’Hare’s goals were Sakamoto was MOTM for me.
Totally agree , love his passing too , never seems to overhit or underhit it . Only slight criticism , he needs to scream for the ball when he is in decent positions cause some of the attacks tonight could’ve played him in a lot earlier

slowpoke

Who’s bothered about pissing Rooney that’s for the Blues noses to worry about, just savour what we have here, team is slowly but surely developing into a formidable team get the transfers right in January and we will kick on.

Users who are viewing this thread