Corporate Season tickets/Executive boxes (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Not sure it always makes you a snob if you sit in more expensive seats.

mmttww

Not sure it always makes you a snob if you sit in more expensive seats.
No, but inferring it's the only part of the ground you can avoid "morons" might. That was what set me off. I'll shut up now.

Ashdown

My issue is if I can’t buy tickets to sit with all the peasants, particularly those in blocks 14-18. I’m going to struggle for motivation to pay a lot of money to sit in some tame area with kids running up and down to the kiosks all game and very little atmosphere .

Porkchophill

No, but inferring it's the only part of the ground you can avoid "morons" might. That was what set me off. I'll shut up now.
You sound very bitter … I’m sure if a standard season ticket trebled in price you would be the first person blubbering and slagging the owners off. all the lads I sit with expected an increase but 200% is a bit hard to swallow , also delaying the release of the prices was poor management . And before you come back with your elitist bullshit I’ve supported the team for 40 years and sat in every part of the grounds and in Birmingham and I will gladly go back in the stands with a season ticket next season, but maybe the club should not choose to alienate loyalty in search of new money , didn’t see to many large corporates in L2 backing the club but I know I was there

David O'Day

You sound very bitter … I’m sure if a standard season ticket trebled in price you would be the first person blubbering and slagging the owners off. all the lads I sit with expected an increase but 200% is a bit hard to swallow , also delaying the release of the prices was poor management . And before you come back with your elitist bullshit I’ve supported the team for 40 years and sat in every part of the grounds and in Birmingham and I will gladly go back in the stands with a season ticket next season, but maybe the club should not choose to alienate loyalty in search of new money , didn’t see to many large corporates in L2 backing the club but I know I was there
If the standard season ticket had been charged at vastly under the going rate for years and then set at the the current going rate you'd have a point

mmttww

But they haven't trebled in price. If prices rise to an extent that thousands can't go, that's sh*t. If prices rise in the most expensive area and mean a few people have to move, or not go, fine by me.

David O'Day

I'm still pretty shocked that they were paying pert person per game the same as an on the day tickets

fernandopartridge

If the standard season ticket had been charged at vastly under the going rate for years and then set at the the current going rate you'd have a point
The going rate is the rate the regular attendees have paid, the price of other clubs is irrelevant.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

nicksar

I've never sat in the posh seats or been a "Corporate" member but have two mates who were Vice Presidents (both now live in the I.o.m) one of them told me (must be 20 years ago) that he put approx £25k a year into the Club's coffers with sponsorship etc.
He also owned the fully signed 1987 FA cup ball, I've had a kick about in his garden with that ball .
No idea if the price hike is over the top tbh but my guess is they will sell plenty to companies .

Last edited:

Ricketts

Just renewed in The Mill. Ouch. I hope we have an exclusive drinks area in the Mill as all and sundry were allowed in last time. Get to use the corporate entrance again. 👍

olderskyblue

And nobody is on it in a private bathroom in the boxes. No sir. Definitely not.
They’re not !

we have a little conveyor like you get sushi on, except it’s not sushi… brings it direct to our seats. :LOL:

Porkchophill

But they haven't trebled in price. If prices rise to an extent that thousands can't go, that's sh*t. If prices rise in the most expensive area and mean a few people have to move, or not go, fine by me.
£720 per person last season to £2220 I’m not carol but I’m sure that’s at least 3x … like I’ve said I will be buying a season Ticket regardless but in relation if your season ticket had gone from £400 to £1200 in the space of a season you wouldn’t have a bit of animosity towards the club pricing ?

mmttww

£720 per person last season to £2220 I’m not carol but I’m sure that’s at least 3x … like I’ve said I will be buying a season Ticket regardless but in relation if your season ticket had gone from £400 to £1200 in the space of a season you wouldn’t have a bit of animosity towards the club pricing ?
I meant normal season tickets or match day tickets haven't trebled in price. Not much point in having a hypothetical argument about it, but Y, if tickets for the majority of fans went up by that much in the same league, in one hit, I'd think it was a sh*t move.

EalingSB

Reading this thread and I’m disappointed with the animosity shown towards our own fans. I know a few groups who have boxes and they’re just mates who’ve clubbed together. They all acknowledge that it was too cheap and were expecting the price to rise by 4-500 a person which would have been acceptable; going from 700ish to 2000+ isn’t. These are all people who committed to boxes when the club needed them.

Sick Boy

Reading this thread and I’m disappointed with the animosity shown towards our own fans. I know a few groups who have boxes and they’re just mates who’ve clubbed together. They all acknowledge that it was too cheap and were expecting the price to rise by 4-500 a person which would have been acceptable; going from 700ish to 2000+ isn’t. These are all people who committed to boxes when the club needed them.
If we’re supposed to be a top end Championship club we shouldn’t be charging lower league prices because we were in League 2 not so long ago.

Flying Fokker

At a price that reflected where City were. Maybe the ’ambience’ created during the games needs to change? Rather than a group of mates clubbing together, moving towards those who entertain for business purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread