competition Guess the Debt !!! (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

Oh, and as an answer to the OP, eleventy billion. The accounts are such a mess (apparently) that a figure of eleventy billion should not come as a surprise.

Grendel

I agree with most of your comments Swiss, but on this one I have to differ. Grendel is a stupendously ignorant and arrogant person who seems angry with everyone bar SISU. In fact I seriously doubt he is really a CCFC fan.

In contrast, while I don't agree with everything Torch writes, he does come across as being someone who genuinely cares about the club and he shows some degree of thinking through the issues involving ACL and SISU. Usually his conclusions are different to mine and yours but that's fine right.

I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years not that I have to prove my credentials to the likes if you.

I've never made one positive post about sisu but I've made many negative ones. Unfortunately I am equally critical of the wretched landlord and its dumb quango and that's what upsets people.

Silly old Swiss gets upset as I tell him the truth. As a revenue generating supporter he is irrelevant. Are you?

singers_pore

I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years not that I have to prove my credentials to the likes if you.

I've never made one positive post about sisu but I've made many negative ones. Unfortunately I am equally critical of the wretched landlord and its dumb quango and that's what upsets people.

Silly old Swiss gets upset as I tell him the truth. As a revenue generating supporter he is irrelevant. Are you?

Just to humor you, I will answer your question. Yes, I am a revenue generating supporter. I pass around 300-400 pounds to the club per season in purchases from the club shop on my annual two week pilgrimage to Coventry + a subscription to SBW. Plus I spend more than 1500 pounds on air tickets to get there from Singapore. I have been going to games since 1978.

However, as the shop is now closed and as I agree with the NOPM campaign I shall not be paying anything to SISU for the forthcoming season. Instead I will be going to away games only. Hope to see you there in December.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Do you fit the two weeks around the premium amount of games you can fit in, or is it the other way and you have the two week spell planned with the hope that fixtures will be kind?

singers_pore

Do you fit the two weeks around the premium amount of games you can fit in, or is it the other way and you have the two week spell planned with the hope that fixtures will be kind?

The latter, although this year I will be doing 3 weeks, due to some work in Bath. So I will hopefully be able to see 2 or 3 away games. I will also be taking my son. He went once to Highfield Rd as a 5 year old and this will be his first away game. I am hoping we will be back at the Ricoh in which case I will take him there as well. Fortunately he's used to shit atmospheres and low attendances having watched many games in Singapore and Hong Kong.

RoboCCFC90

"Grendellian"

There has been a lot of name calling for people who have never agreed with the majority in the past on this forum. For example, SISU Rent Boy, WUM, Fisher's Dog and so on, but "Grendellian" :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

Aaaaannnnddd we're back in the room......a minimum of £400m.......If SISU can make up figures...why can't I?:D

Made up, eh? 200 Fenftymekbachzillions.

Nonleagueherewecome

The latter, although this year I will be doing 3 weeks, due to some work in Bath. So I will hopefully be able to see 2 or 3 away games. I will also be taking my son. He went once to Highfield Rd as a 5 year old and this will be his first away game. I am hoping we will be back at the Ricoh in which case I will take him there as well. Fortunately he's used to shit atmospheres and low attendances having watched many games in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Singapore League is nuts. Do they still have the random foreign teams playing in it? There used to be a Japanese reserve side and a strange "African's only" side, but I think the latter were disbanded due to corruption and slavery allegations!

SkyBlueSwiss

There has been a lot of name calling for people who have never agreed with the majority in the past on this forum. For example, SISU Rent Boy, WUM, Fisher's Dog and so on, but "Grendellian" :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Glad you liked it :D
It is not a name though, it represents an attitude, a manner of posting that is obnoxious, as in "that was a very Grendellian post".

lordsummerisle

Glad you liked it :D
It is not a name though, it represents an attitude, a manner of posting that is obnoxious, as in "that was a very Grendellian post".

You could also have that was a very skybluejohnian post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or that was a very skyblukidian post:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Brighton Sky Blue

You could also have that was a very skybluejohnian post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or that was a very skyblukidian post:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

You forgot the Brianesque post. LOL!!!!!!!!!

italiahorse

Total amount of all Sisu related failed companies all bunched up into another failed company, CCFC Ltd.
That's Sisu main business, take over failed companies, split & shuffle, then stick into a new co & liquidate it. Job Done!

Exactly. Even if we had no income that sort of debt could not be run up by CCFC. Its a fiddle.

CCFC debt = Breakeven in reality.

Astute

Why do you have to see yourself better than supporters that live miles away?

Some of us spend a small fortune to go to many games less than yourself. This don't make us crap fans. This don't give us a smaller voice with what is going on. I miss family, football and friends living so far away. The standard of living keeps us here though.

I respect you for following your beliefs.....however misguided I see them :eek: Please have respect for us lower Cov fans if you can manage it :wave:

Sky Blue Kid

Or a summerisleian post Talk shit,talk shit, talk shit. post...or even c**t c**t c**t post:sleep:

RPHunt

It's answers like that that make me wonder if you are not Grendel with a second account.
Someone tries to have a bit of fun and all you can do is post stupid responses like this.
Sad!

Torchomatic and Grendel the same person?

Two very sad and friendless individuals with nothing better to do than spill their bitterness on an internet forum - an understandable conclusion.

SkyBlueSwiss

But they don't have that special "something" that the word Grendellian evokes :)

lordsummerisle

But they don't have that special "something" that the word Grendellian evokes :)

They do have "signatures" though of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

georgehudsonian would mean that all posts would have to be done in the style of a Haiku

Coventry City, ACL, SISU, Council,

Despair tearing at the lovely wonderful game

Where will it all end?

imho

J

Jack Griffin

Exactly. Even if we had no income that sort of debt could not be run up by CCFC. Its a fiddle.

CCFC debt = Breakeven in reality.

What is well hidden is the real cash flow situation across the group in the last 3 years, like you I believe they are at break even now & are just prepared to sit on that & try to use ownership of the club to seize assets they don't own & haven't paid for, i.e. the Arena complex.

wingy

They do have "signatures" though of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

georgehudsonian would mean that all posts would have to be done in the style of a Haiku

Coventry City, ACL, SISU, Council,

Despair tearing at the lovely wonderful game

Where will it all end?

imho
I love the old boys style expression ,A very long in the tooth CCFC old boy ,reminds me of how me old Grampy used to talk, from old Bedworth Mining Stock ,can still hear him playing the old Upright In the Front room

lordsummerisle

I love the old boys style expression ,A very long in the tooth CCFC old boy ,reminds me of how me old Grampy used to talk, from old Bedworth Mining Stock ,can still hear him playing the old Upright In the Front room

They are great, like poetry, but sometimes a bit Edward Lear!

Users who are viewing this thread