competition Guess the Debt !!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Its a quite day on the bad news front so how about a bit of humour.
The idea of the game is to guess how much debt CCFC will be in when the next set of accounts are filed.

Now with the extra fees that sisu will have added due to legal and admin. Also the debt has probably just been shuffled i will start the ball rolling at 78million.

torchomatic

Is the answer "what would you care as long as ACL are ok"? Just a wild guess, so I might be wrong.

Sbarcher

Can we have a poll for it?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm past caring....

.... £10m, £30m, £70m, £100m ......It makes no fucking odds does it?

No one (other than the current set of wankers) will "buy" us until the opportunity to re-unite & purchase the club & ground is on the cards....

...Yeah yeah...we can all listen to the fantasists & bullshitters who turn up every now & then...make the right noises....buy a few fans some beer at a meeting....get Richard Keys to tweet a load of shit about how salvation is just around the corner...and then vanish into the ether as soon as someone actually says "show me the money"....

...We are royally fucked.

Sorry....Its only supposed to be a bit of fun.....I'll guess $4.59.

SonOfSnoz

Total amount of all Sisu related failed companies all bunched up into another failed company, CCFC Ltd.
That's Sisu main business, take over failed companies, split & shuffle, then stick into a new co & liquidate it. Job Done!

CovLis86

Whatever sisu decide their total business debts are. They've already seen they can just pile them up and up and never be punished for them, so why not. And guess who it will be blamed on?.... Us fans, for not turning up to games, not buying merchandise etc etc. It will be approx 90 million.

This is of course if we ever have accounts filed again... We know their history of that...

Nonleagueherewecome

Is the answer "what would you care as long as ACL are ok"? Just a wild guess, so I might be wrong.

Outrageously off-topic. You are sounding very much like a man with a vendetta!

SkyBlueSwiss

It's answers like that that make me wonder if you are not Grendel with a second account.
Someone tries to have a bit of fun and all you can do is post stupid responses like this.
Sad!

Nonleagueherewecome

It's answers like that that make me wonder if you are not Grendel with a second account.
Someone tries to have a bit of fun and all you can do is post stupid responses like this.
Sad!

I'll piss in the work milk if this is proven!

SkyBlueSwiss

I'll piss in the work milk if this is proven!

The only person that could say yeah or nay is Nick, and recently he seems to have come down with a case of the cliques, so don't hold your breath!

NICK!!!!! Surely it would be worth confirming this just to see a picture in the CT of NLHWC being arrested for peeing in the milk?

Last edited:

torchomatic

torchomatic

I know, two people that don't agree with everything you say. You must be outraged as they're bound to be the same person.

Sad!

SkyBlueSwiss

I know, two people that don't agree with everything you say. You must be outraged as they're bound to be the same person.

It is not the disagreement - anyone can disagree with anything I say as is their right - but the manner in which it is done. Grendel is openly a nasty poster who just ridicules, posts nonsense and never answers a question properly, whereas you have a very similar style to Grendel with a thin veneer of civilisation that sometimes rubs away and you become quite "grendellian".
Not proof by any means, but quite revealing.
How does one apply to include a word in the Urban Dictionary? I think "Grendellian" should be included to represent a nasty poster on forums who comes across as belligerent, unintelligent and incapable of giving a straight answer to a simple question.

ajsccfc

'You are [someone else in order to undermine what you're saying]'

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

Sky Blue Kid

Aaaaannnnddd we're back in the room......a minimum of £400m.......If SISU can make up figures...why can't I?:D

procdoc

To be fair I disagree with a lot of what Torch says but he never comes across like Grendel as Torch is an intelligent poster.

torchomatic

Ah, thanks. :p

To be fair I disagree with a lot of what Torch says but he never comes across like Grendel as Torch is an intelligent poster.

torchomatic

No worries. To be fair, I deserve to be called names most of the time.

no problem, I apologise in advance if I ever call you any names on here. Sometimes I come on after a few pints and that is when I am at my most disagreeable :D

covhead1

Meanwhile back on the ranch......

.................they where still having a punt at 'guess the debt' :pimp:

£120,000,000

torchomatic

I'm going for a round £50M

procdoc

I personally think we are less that £70 million in debt as I just can't fathom how we could have 'achieved' that amount. It's not like we've spent that much on players, rent etc. Unless the debt was never cleared in the first place of course!

singers_pore

It is not the disagreement - anyone can disagree with anything I say as is their right - but the manner in which it is done. Grendel is openly a nasty poster who just ridicules, posts nonsense and never answers a question properly, whereas you have a very similar style to Grendel with a thin veneer of civilisation that sometimes rubs away and you become quite "grendellian".
Not proof by any means, but quite revealing.
How does one apply to include a word in the Urban Dictionary? I think "Grendellian" should be included to represent a nasty poster on forums who comes across as belligerent, unintelligent and incapable of giving a straight answer to a simple question.

I agree with most of your comments Swiss, but on this one I have to differ. Grendel is a stupendously ignorant and arrogant person who seems angry with everyone bar SISU. In fact I seriously doubt he is really a CCFC fan.

In contrast, while I don't agree with everything Torch writes, he does come across as being someone who genuinely cares about the club and he shows some degree of thinking through the issues involving ACL and SISU. Usually his conclusions are different to mine and yours but that's fine right.

Users who are viewing this thread