Club Shop (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

The people who run the club shop have issues and aren’t able to open or send stuff out from the website.

Bugsy

Frostie

What other clubs do they provide to?

Southampton & Oldham, not sure about others.

fernandopartridge

Elite Sports Group seems to owe a reasonable amount of money due to be repaid over the year 1/4/21 to 31/3/22 - the margins are tight >2% in this kind of business so any sort of downturn will quickly have an affect.

Once again the club's owners' strategy of outsourcing everything leads to a loss of control and ultimately a loss of income

chiefdave

Elite Sports Group seems to owe a reasonable amount of money due to be repaid over the year 1/4/21 to 31/3/22 - the margins are tight >2% in this kind of business so any sort of downturn will quickly have an affect.

Once again the club's owners' strategy of outsourcing everything leads to a loss of control and ultimately a loss of income
Wonder how many clubs don't outsource these days? Would guess if you don't use a company like this, or you're a big enough club to deal with the big manufacturers direct, you're back in the world of crap template kits.

jordan210

So ultimately wasps going bust with about 200+ unique items on their site would not have helped

Nick

Administrator
Im sure wasps paid for everything and onetime. They have no history in not paying bills....

Not sure how it works, you would think if they ran the website and shop then they would take the money and then send the % to Wasps / CCFC.

The thing with us is, who owns the agreement for the club shop? The club or them?

Saddlebrains

Not surprised

GK kits went out of stock in June and still had fuck all back in. Along with some sizes of the home and away

Piss poor really

WestEndAgro

I placed an order this morning, wonder if I'll get it.
I did receive a email, but I realise they are generic.

Ashdown

Bad luck or more mismanagement being partnered with this crowd ? Such a shame as the kits have been fantastic and the range of stuff pretty good…If a bit expensive . Hopefully it will sort itself out in good time before Xmas.

oakey

Let's hope we get a new broom in charge of merchandise. Its been awful for years. Literally 10 times more items for babies and dogs than for womem. I looked last week and the women's section had TWO items.

olderskyblue

It would depend on if they were owed anything and if they had shit loads of Wasps stock sat about.
Wasps launched a new kit just before going bust…

Users who are viewing this thread