City fans not as friendly at Brentford as at Sixfields? (1 Viewer)

wingy

Covmads account..

CEO Attacked

There are reports that Tim Fisher had drink, glasses and tables thrown at him in a London pub after Coventry City's 3-1 defeat at Brentford yesterday.
Mr Fisher, whose use of first class rail travel has irked some supporters,is understood to have gone to use a toilet in the pub near a railway station when it went off with reports of fights between City supporters, some of whom tried to stop others from throwing missiles at Mr Fisher who was reported by one City supporter as having walked into the pub "smirking"

rob9872

Shouldn't have thrown a stool in case someone else got hurt, but should have barricaded him in toilet and chucked p*as all over him

rob9872

Not been on here for a while but could have hand picked the sixfield scab apologists who would have supported the smug one in this thread. No backbone di would expect nothing else.

RegTheDonk

We've gone from the Op and Beer ,Beer and a Chair ,a Glass of beer and a chair ,to Glasses and Chairs and Bottles and Chairs.

Does seem to have escalated!

Has Simon (from the CT) or Sky spoken to anybody who was there? Were glasses / bottles / chairs thrown at Fisher, or was that after he left? I'd prefer to trust eye witnesses, or even the pubs CCTV, over chinese whispers.

wingy

Covmads account..

CEO Attacked

There are reports that Tim Fisher had drink, glasses and tables thrown at him in a London pub after Coventry City's 3-1 defeat at Brentford yesterday.
Mr Fisher, whose use of first class rail travel has irked some supporters,is understood to have gone to use a toilet in the pub near a railway station when it went off with reports of fights between City supporters, some of whom tried to stop others from throwing missiles at Mr Fisher who was reported by one City supporter as having walked into the pub "smirking"

Smirking In a Harry Enfield Geordie accent ,thats banned in pubs Is'nt It??

covmark

Not been on here for a while but could have hand picked the sixfield scab apologists who would have supported the smug one in this thread. No backbone di would expect nothing else.

What do you expect people to say, maybe wish a car crash on him?

rob9872

What do you expect people to say, maybe wish a car crash on him?

only if its into a wall as innocent people could be hurt in the other car

wingy

HA HA Hilarious NW.

Of course none of It would of happened If his bladder was as Inflated as his Brain or gonads,or more realistically his Head.

Nick

Administrator
The same as the ones who should die a car crash?

Astute

HA HA Hilarious NW.

Of course none of It would of happened If his bladder was as Inflated as his Brain or gonads,or more realistically his Head.

Or they weren't a bunch of c*nts that have wrecked our club.

ccfcway

Covmads account..

CEO Attacked

Yer, its the fact that he has a nicer seat on a train that has annoyed Cov fans !

:facepalm:

rob9872

The same as the ones who should die a car crash?
if it makes you happy then why not. Fits todays argument I guess

rightumpty

Sounds reasonable to me. After all they've been chucking shit at us for years.

:jerkit::claping hands:
If that's what happened then it was wrong. Plain and simple. Regardless of how we feel as fans absolutely nothing can excuse any sort of intimidation or violence towards anyone from SISU.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You're right. It's stupid to think anyone on here would be unhinged enough to advocate violence.

Why should I, would they care if I was? That doesn't mean that I would want them to same as I wouldn't want you or anybody else to. So where have I advocated violence on the contrary I have said I don't condone it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't condone violence and wouldn't participate in it myself but I'm struggling to find sympathy here for Tim Fisher. Maybe the realisation of what he has done will hit home with him now.

Sky Blue Pete

Stage managed like miracle on 34th st attack on Kris Kringle. To get sympathy and drive a wedge between supporters in my opinion

procdoc

No one can say that Fisher hasn't had it coming. Someone will eventually kick the shit out of him. I will leave it to others to argue over whether it is right or wrong

Lightyear

Stage managed like miracle on 34th st attack on Kris Kringle. To get sympathy and drive a wedge between supporters in my opinion

Don't condone intimidation or violence towards anyone. But do wonder why TF put him self at risk.

I too wonder if there is more to this. Odd that this situation follows shortly after ML's criticism of the SBT.

The Gentleman

To be honest, storm in a tea cup really. After what has happened to our club then this really isn't anything to write home about. Surprised it hasn't happened sooner purely based on how smug the slug is but wonder whether he will now take his minders on the road with him.

ccfcway

To be honest, storm in a tea cup really. After what has happened to our club then this really isn't anything to write home about. Surprised it hasn't happened sooner purely based on how smug the slug is but wonder whether he will now take his minders on the road with him.

at the club expense no doubt !

skybluefred

Violence can't be condoned in any context. I'm equal handed across the board here; just as I detested the overly physical response by the orange jacketed morons when the protests began at The Ricoh.

But I have to ask; what was Fisher thinking of? Again, the alleged violence was wrong, but surely it was a risky possibility under the circumstances?!?

Fisher and thinking in the same sentence, Lol, that would be a first.

georgehudson

tf has brought it all on himself, he said, if i don't get results, i don't get paid,
then he proceeds to take the proverbial out of ccfc fans,
by giving out the 6fields propaganda tripe,
i think he'll get what the fans think he deserves

Users who are viewing this thread