Championship thread 23/24 (17 Viewers)

shmmeee

Not sure they have zoom lenses, slow mo vision & multiple angles tbf.
Worth noting that there's not a single appeal from any QPR player - they haven't seen it either.

This is where retrospective action should come in but the laws from the FA don't allow it.

Madness that. Surely falls in the same category as diving for a pen or whatever. Successfully conned the ref to avoid conceding a goal. But then does anything happen when strikers clearly handle it into the net? Same kinda thing I guess.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Real time for me it could easily look like the keeper stopped it tbf
Real time for me split second I know but the angle the ball was travelling when it left the keeper outstreched hand and the angle when Kipre's hand (that can be seen making an upward movement)intervined bare no resemblance. The ref. was 18 yards away and should be watching the ball and If he and the players cannot see I question if they should be driving .

Robinshio

it really is mad, that these teams are losing £300m+ over 3 years
massive numbers and i think the punishments should be relegation not 6-10 points . It is not enough of a deterrent as is being shown

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
it really is mad, that these teams are losing £300m+ over 3 years
massive numbers and i think the punishments should be relegation not 6-10 points . It is not enough of a deterrent as is being shown
They actually lose loads more than that, they can exclude certain costs out of the FFP calculation which is part of Everton's defence on their point deductioin

Grendel

FFP should be removed certainly at Premier League level

Sky Blue Pete

Same old Leicester...

Good
30 points should do it

Frostie

FFP should be removed certainly at Premier League level
Certainly needs revamping, mad that it hasn't increased in line with inflation etc. but I don't think you can do away with it completely, we would almost certainly see a very 'big' club go to the wall in that instance. If they want to play in European competitions they need to abide by the UEFA FFP Rules anyway.

napolimp

I know Leicester are almost certainly going to be promoted, but if they weren't a points deduction would be very useful next season. More teams starting on minus points the better.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Same old Leicester...

So much for having ," apparently " rich owner's.

baldy

SW Leeds, rodon has a head injury leaves the field after a couple of minutes walks round to the side putting his fresh shirt on, rejoins play as the game commences?

So? Hardly a topic worth talking about is it?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

So? Hardly a topic worth talking about is it?
Little things like that means they have 11 players on the field all the playing time.FA rules say he can only return after play has restarted(unfair advantage).Mind you the same rules state players should not be treated on the field but are.The Kipre hand ball and the Bamford arm incidents have not troubled the FA so there is no chace that will be looked at.
It might be coincidence but one thing that is consistant in most of the incidents like these that happen on the field is the teams comitting them are mostly successful teams. They say you make you own luck an odd arm or hand in the right place(if you get away with it) helps

Users who are viewing this thread