Championship thread 23/24 (13 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Yup and with our starting that fire outside of St Mary's to ensure Preston couldn't overtake us, it's been all but perfect
Didn’t have you down as a twisted fire starter Otis. 🔥 🔥

skybluericoh

Yup and with our starting that fire outside of St Mary's to ensure Preston couldn't overtake us, it's been all but perfect
Preston may not have played but they still would have travelled so not really a rest. Now they have the same congestion issue we have without the lift a QF might give.

itsabuzzard

Another gripping finale to an exciting season. Still a tall order, but all to play for in the tussle for the final play-off spot. And with a fair wind, West Brom are still catchable. Seven years of joy; MR, we salute you.

fernandopartridge

We were absolute shite at West Brom and I still think we probably deserved something overall. Not sure why the commentary team were giving it the they really deserved it shit, I though they were quite poor overall. But then they generally are dull but effective.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It's hard to see how you can sustain that, though then again his Huddersfield team were the same.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Great results. 5th is still in play just about

Cardiff making a late surge and I wouldn't personally count mboro out till that game in hand is played.

Id take a draw Vs Watford and beat Huddersfield. 4pts keeps us right in it.

6 would be amazing of course.

Imagine ending the month in top 6 and in semi finals of fa cup!

long way home

This league will turn up funky results from now until the end of the season and because of that makes it still so unpredictable. Every team will need luck and stay injury free to pick up points no matter of performance.

We have the same chance as anyone in the mix to go on a run and pick up enough points to make it in. If we dont i still consider this as a decent season so far with plenty of room to improve next season.

Last edited:

usskyblue

We’re fuckinglucky to have another season like this, especially given we lost the two players that dragged our arses to the playoff final last season and went through the subsequent rebuild.

Despite the doom and gloom merchants, Robins, AV and the coaching team have (once again) delivered. Throw in the new model of owning younger players on long term contracts, means that if we fall short this season, with a few more additions we look even stronger next season.

Things FINALLY look healthy for the future of our club.. and I for one, fuckingloveit

itsabuzzard

Great results. 5th is still in play just about

Cardiff making a late surge and I wouldn't personally count mboro out till that game in hand is played.

Id take a draw Vs Watford and beat Huddersfield. 4pts keeps us right in it.

6 would be amazing of course.

Imagine ending the month in top 6 and in semi finals of fa cup!
Think it and it will happen.

mmttww

We’re fuckinglucky to have another season like this...

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Frostie

Said last night Goden got a ban for deceit to me that wasn't any different.
As for the ref. not seeing it he can clearly see it if he is watching the ball.
Not sure they have zoom lenses, slow mo vision & multiple angles tbf.
Worth noting that there's not a single appeal from any QPR player - they haven't seen it either.

This is where retrospective action should come in but the laws from the FA don't allow it.

Reactions: SBT

wingy

Not sure they have zoom lenses, slow mo vision & multiple angles tbf.
Worth noting that there's not a single appeal from any QPR player - they haven't seen it either.

This is where retrospective action should come in but the laws from the FA don't allow it.
Time for a revamp then or do we just accept the rule?

wingy

Should be revamped 100%. The FA are archaic.
We should be clamping down on cheats & making them think twice about such incidents rather than endlessly blaming referees for being human beings.
Yeah sorry to say I fall into that group,can you see how a theory of corruption can be held?

Frostie

Yeah sorry to say I fall into that group,can you see how a theory of corruption can be held?

No. All these screams of corruption, apparently it's obvious yet nobody seems to have worked out who it's in favour of? Every single team, without exception, have said that the decisions always go against them so... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread