Championship thread 23/24 (9 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Early days but Hull 0-1 v Swansea, Watford 0-1 Leicester and M'Boro 0-1 Bristol City (unlikely to carry on like this, but if some of these scores stay the same, it'll be a cracking day for us)

Sky Blue Harry H

QPR 1-0 v Norwich. Some weird stuff happening today. If QPR win, that throws Stoke and Blues (plus Huddersfield) right in the mix. Blow the full time whistle refs!

Terry Gibson's perm

Some shocks on the cards today some real coupon busters.

Stoke have dropped like a stone and are just outside the drop zone with all that bet 365 cash that is a disaster.

Astute

Other than the Southampton score nothing unusual. As I've been saying for ages teams at the bottom playing for their survival. Others playing each other. Ipswich have fallen away from 2nd as other clubs are now up to speed so they have lost their advantage of having a side that knows each other.

Loads more 'surprise' results to come. Injuries to key players where most sides will struggle to replace. All reasons why I can't see us out of the top 6 at the end of the season.

no_loyalty

Southampton level within 5 minutes of the restart.

Grendel

Sunderland winning

Grendel

Other than the Southampton score nothing unusual. As I've been saying for ages teams at the bottom playing for their survival. Others playing each other. Ipswich have fallen away from 2nd as other clubs are now up to speed so they have lost their advantage of having a side that knows each other.

Loads more 'surprise' results to come. Injuries to key players where most sides will struggle to replace. All reasons why I can't see us out of the top 6 at the end of the season.

Not many surprise results - Ipswich battered West Brom once they scored

Users who are viewing this thread