Transfer Rumour Cameron Archer (3 Viewers)

BigadamL

I’m telling you now he is not coming to us! He has low prem teams after him and he is scoring in USA in training.

TomRad85

Not bad fee for him, be interesting to see if he can make the step up to the PL
Seems a lot to me but i guess thats what football is now. Clever of Villa to put a buyback in, they could use it even if they don't want him, just to flip him, if he does well.

David O'Day

Seems a lot to me but i guess thats what football is now. Clever of Villa to put a buyback in, they could use it even if they don't want him, just to flip him, if he does well.
yeah, it's PL football now and that's how much a striker like this goes for

The buy back clause is stupid for Sheffield though for the reason you say, it risks them being able to make a profit on him if he does well.

Anyway of you think this is a bit expensive you wait to you see how much bang average CDM's are going to go for because Chelsea broke the market on them when they signed that fella from Benfica. He's good but over 100m?

skybluecam

yeah, it's PL football now and that's how much a striker like this goes for

The buy back clause is stupid for Sheffield though for the reason you say, it risks them being able to make a profit on him if he does well.

Anyway of you think this is a bit expensive you wait to you see how much bang average CDM's are going to go for because Chelsea broke the market on them when they signed that fella from Benfica. He's good but over 100m?
Chelsea need a transfer ban for their own good

rob9872

Was crap against us over a few games. Would be massively disappointed to spend that on him.

Otis

That could be good business for them down the line, what with Archer and then Brewster's millions.

Users who are viewing this thread