Match Thread Brentford Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Fergusons_Beard

Team spirit is taking a hammering.

We look beaten-heads are down and defenders falling asleep.

Yes they are a better team but two really shitty goals to give away.

Very clear to me that we should have gone out and brought another midfielder in.

Sheaf wandering around aimlessly running around like he’s stuck in mud.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Terry Gibson's perm

We have just gone up a league and are playing an established side who are giving us a bit of a run around, if these had gone up last year they would have been getting the same treatment in the prem the difference between leagues at the higher level is big

mark82

Does feel like the squad isn't any better than last year. In fact, none of the signings seem better than the players we had in the same positions last year. Not convinced by the recruitment.

Evo1883

Once again... Nobody expected anything... It's as expected... These are the games where any result is a bonus... This isn't where we need to win... Rant over... Off on fifa

Going to play Brentford on beginner and win 20 nil

Grendel

We're playing a team that really should have gone up last season. We are not a big fish in this league. I don't think it's fair to write off the squad tbh

We can’t play wing backs on this league and need a more basic approach

Nick

Administrator
Look at the difference when we counter, we are so slow.

O'Hare brings it away but is so slow going forward with the ball.

Fergusons_Beard

Seem frightened and not playing bravely enough.

I know we are being pressed to shit but we have the technical players to pass at least to one of our own players.

Seems to me we sleep walking into defeat again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great_Expectations

Why are we taking a striker off for Shipley. Surely it’s best to at least go for it, rather than hold onto a 0-2 defeat.

So frustrating, if we were 0-2 down after 30 minutes then it’s unfortunately justified, but to be 2 down so quickly into the second half after we had started to pick it up before HT and give some hope is just shit. Especially as both goals were very soft.

Users who are viewing this thread