Boxing tonight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Think Joshua needs to win else he's done!

100% agree about Joshua. He's been terrible for the last few fights. Needs to show up tonight or he won't get big fights again

CCFCSteve

It’s been great boxing but fuck me the atmosphere over there is an insult to the sport.

Dull as fuck. I’m a hypocrite for paying for the fights but I don’t agree with stuff like this being held in Saudi.

Ps They appear to have to kiss his excellency’s arse before each fight. Reckon this fights been delayed a bit while his finished his turd

LastGarrison

Ps They appear to have to kiss his excellency’s arse before each fight. Reckon this fights been delayed a bit while his finished his turd
It’s either that or be ‘Khashoggi’d’.

Sportswashing at its finest. Surprised Henderson and Gerrard aren’t front row.

Nick

Administrator
Dull as fuck. I’m a hypocrite for paying for the fights but I don’t agree with stuff like this being held in Saudi.

Yeah it's so weird. Like he will kill them if they don't

Evo1883

This will be one of the easiest wins Joseph Parker has ever had in his career

The bloke lost to Joyce and Whyte comfortably

CCFCSteve

This will be one of the easiest wins Joseph Parker has ever had in his career

The bloke lost to Joyce and Whyte comfortably

As the commentators have mentioned wilders done this in loads of fights over the years but always pulled it out with a massive shot. Running out of time though

LastGarrison

This looks like something you see on YouTube where a big guy walks in a gym and thinks he can beat the smaller guy who has boxed all his life.

I've always though Parker ain't great and Wilder is just one big puncher. Neither are good boxers but parker got the tactics right tonight

Users who are viewing this thread