bloody typical (1 Viewer)

Spionkop

There is one simple answer to the Sixfields issue, just don't go. No CCFC fans there we'd be back in Coventry in a flash. We all know. But some put themselves before the club. I know a few don't like it pointed out but it's the truth. Money is the only language Sisu speak. Take those few fans away and any shred of credibility they have is gone. Even the league/FA would step in, it would be too much of a show up for them. A circus.
Insider reports here expose how lamely the few that go support the team. And as for even telling Fisher what they think of the move while they're inside...well, it's non existent. So you don't cheer and you don't jeer the regime. Just sit there silently being shafted by Sisu.

NorthernWisdom

There is one simple answer to the Sixfields issue, just don't go. No CCFC fans there we'd be back in Coventry in a flash. We all know. But some put themselves before the club. I know a few don't like it pointed out but it's the truth.

Bet you were one of the fucking twats who had a go at me for boycotting when we signed King.

Except then I was the selfish one for not going and not supporting the lads.

Fuck me, come up with some half baked bad economics and cause division, change the fucking record.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

RFC probably was it's all about supporting the players and manager to him.

Nothing to do with morals or beliefs.

That is why sisu will kill this club they cannot see this we are all stupid and will be back at a click of their fingers.

Bet you were one of the fucking twats who had a go at me for boycotting when we signed King.

Except then I was the selfish one for not going and not supporting the lads.

Fuck me, come up with some half baked bad economics and cause division, change the fucking record.

Flying Fokker

Come on be honest about it...you can't call that today positive. The loudest cheer was when the ref finally gave us a free kick . I was there too....it was far from positive.

So, double agent Quinn reported back. Are you going again?
The club's lifeblood has gone.

Flying Fokker

LAST Didn't see the funny side of it!

It must have been a strange experience. Does it feel like your club still? Someone posted about their Port Vale trip and them feeling detached from the team. Is that your experience? I know you were keen to go.

quinn1971

LAST Didn't see the funny side of it!

It must have been a strange experience. Does it feel like your club still? Someone posted about their Port Vale trip and them feeling detached from the team. Is that your experience? I know you were keen to go.

I wouldn't say that....your still watching your team and once it kicks of your focused on the game.just doesn't feel like the game means anything, , it's like a friendly.best way to describe it is imagine the main stand at Highfield rd when we were losing . its that quiet.the odd shake of a thermos when we get a bad decision.it might be a different atmosphere when we're winning but I think the fans that are there a quite happy to sit quietly and watch the game.couple off pissheads behind the goal making a bit of noise and that was it..hopefully my next report will be after a win....double agent quinn signing out :)

Gosford Green

Read somewhere that the Brentford boss referred to the Sixfields atmosphere as like a pre season friendly.

As the Coventry Town team is made up of a few young players that might not be a bad thing. Loosing a couple on the bounce at say the Ricoh in front of circa 15000 fans might dent the confidence.

quinn1971

Read somewhere that the Brentford boss referred to the Sixfields atmosphere as like a pre season friendly.

As the Coventry Town team is made up of a few young players that might not be a bad thing. Loosing a couple on the bounce at say the Ricoh in front of circa 15000 fans might dent the confidence.

Can see your point but no negativity can be a bad thing.can gaurantee a ricoh crowd yesterday would have let the players know that performance wasn't good enough.eg was Christie had a shocker for the 1st goal head dropped and had a bad game....could of done with the crowd getting behind him to pick him up....it's a very strange place to be.makes you realise what a mess we're in to be playing there.

thaiskyblue

Can see your point but no negativity can be a bad thing.can gaurantee a ricoh crowd yesterday would have let the players know that performance wasn't good enough.eg was Christie had a shocker for the 1st goal head dropped and had a bad game....could of done with the crowd getting behind him to pick him up....it's a very strange place to be.makes you realise what a mess we're in to be playing there.
as i said before their was negativity towards Barton , and when you can hear the individual voice, that can be just as hard as as hundreds, it could be taken personally, i always support the team , and moan and groan down the boozer after.

Hobo

The scene lower division match Scotland a few hundred fans. Young fullback been roasted by winger, ends up with a desperate sliding tackle misses the winger slides across track ripping shorts. Winger skins him again...

Loan voice from terrace "Son if ye canae cover yer man, at least cover yer ass."

Moral it can be humiliating in front of one or 30,000 but you still have to deal with it. If either frightens you pro football is not for you.

thaiskyblue

The scene lower division match Scotland a few hundred fans. Young fullback been roasted by winger, ends up with a desperate sliding tackle misses the winger slides across track ripping shorts. Winger skins him again...

Loan voice from terrace "Son if ye canae cover yer man, at least cover yer ass."

Moral it can be humiliating in front of one or 30,000 but you still have to deal with it. If either frightens you pro football is not for you.
spot on their pros, if they cannot play the game in their heads as well as in their feet they will never make it.

Mr T - Sukka!

It was picked up by Stuart Linell that Adam Barton was getting some stick. I guess this does blow the myth out of the water that only encourragement is given at Sixfields. And there is no negativity and it only happens at the Ricoh.

I would have thought those giving him some stick would have cut him a bit of slack seeing as Steve Pressley advised he was playing out of his normal position.

Hobo

It was picked up by Stuart Linell that Adam Barton was getting some stick. I guess this does blow the myth out of the water that only encourragement is given at Sixfields. And there is no negativity and it only happens at the Ricoh.

I would have thought those giving him some stick would have cut him a bit of slack seeing as Steve Pressley advised he was playing out of his normal position.

And are the opposition going to cut him slack? Do you realise how much piss taking or out and out thuggish abuse goes on just between the players at a professional level.

Most players are so focused they block the crowd out a lot of the time. Although the crowd can influence.

Some players sink some grow taller.

Terry Yorath could have a stinker, have the crowd on his back and still motivate the 10 players around him to do better.

Frank Clarke said you can watch players train across the divisions and there is little difference in skill level. Why Tony Adams plays for Arsenal and England is nothing to do with ability...it's when he walks out onto a pitch his mindset is I'm not going to lose.

thaiskyblue

And are the opposition going to cut him slack? Do you realise how much piss taking or out and out thuggish abuse goes on just between the players at a professional level.

Most players are so focused they block the crowd out a lot of the time. Although the crowd can influence.

Some players sink some grow taller.

Terry Yorath could have a stinker, have the crowd on his back and still motivate the 10 players around him to do better.

Frank Clarke said you can watch players train across the divisions and there is little difference in skill level. Why Tony Adams plays for Arsenal and England is nothing to do with ability...it's when he walks out onto a pitch his mindset is I'm not going to lose.
the point was about the sickfield crowd being supportive and backing players, complete rubbish as was proved yesterday, nothing to do with the opposition.

oscillatewildly

If you're gonna sell your souls and go to sixfields, then at least open your mouths in support of the team, you bunch of arms folded sycophantic smug self serving stuffed dummies.

Users who are viewing this thread