Blocks 2 & 3.. (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

How does not selling tickets inblock 14 or blocks 2 and 3 stop a fella running on the pitch from the other end of the ground?
Well maybe he was trying to get into block 14 or even worse block 2, just taking a short cut.

Grendel

you're either pissed or really stupid

take your pick

David take some time out. I assume your carer is on holiday but this thread is a living embodiment of your total nonsense.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Seems the logical thing to do. 99% of Coventry fan’s approach and leave the stadium from the south stand end.
I would question the "99%" the amount of people who cross on a light change at the Holbrook end plus the numbers that head off toward Longford and Exhall are significant as for "out the ground on the coach and away" is the plan where they are.I think with the amount of security there is at many games .In during and after the games it should be a lot easier than it seems to be

pusbccfc

The tickets have been put back on sale but they were 100% taken off yesterday. You could not buy one there for the rest of the season.

dadgad

Surely if away fans are opposite the ‘home end’ segregation inside and out must be easier and will greatly add to the match day experience. Yes, some will still want to bait any visiting group but in v much smaller nos. than at present negating the need to close entire blocks. The additional closure of 2&3 is a massive overreaction by mugs with no appreciation of the tribal nature of football.

Sky Blue Pete

Surely if away fans are opposite the ‘home end’ segregation inside and out must be easier and will greatly add to the match day experience. Yes, some will still want to bait any visiting group but in v much smaller nos. than at present negating the need to close entire blocks. The additional closure of 2&3 is a massive overreaction by mugs with no appreciation of the tribal nature of football.
It’s up for sale

Reactions: SBS

Sky Blue Pete

As a seasoned veteran of ticket sale checking, I've noticed how Thursday is always a slow day, perhaps as it is after the postal cut off. Friday is always the busiest day by far, lots of people finish work early and head up in person. Stil hopeful for a decent turn out.
Mark replied to thank us for making the club aware and the blocks are now back up for sale as we already know
Thanks for pushing back and encouraging me to raise the issue

David O'Day

Proof your a tit
It was website error, myself and other people got the same reply from emailing the ticket office.

Still are you going to follow up your glorious defeat of the age old enemy "web admin issue" and start pushing back on things like actual SAG decisions on limiting ticket sales?

Sky Blue Pete

It was website error, myself and other people got the same reply from emailing the ticket office.

Still are you going to follow up your glorious defeat of the age old enemy "web admin issue" and start pushing back on things like actual SAG decisions on limiting ticket sales?
I meant getting yourself in a hissy fit over a website issue that was easily resolved by a polite request

Nutter

ccfc1234

What would our safety group make of this!! Wonder if Man Utd (who there is lots of footage on social media of their fans throwing bottles etc in to the away end) will do a out it?

clint van damme

Depiction of duty again from police and stewards as awY fans invade the segregation.
Let's shut some more blocks.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Pete would it be possible to ask why the sheeting was removed and the Hull fans allowed to stand there this is the second time it's happened recently on the previous occision the response was ticket were sold where the sheeting was.This time like the last there were plenty of seats to the right towards the main stand why are they not being used.
I noticed when they scored some of the fans managed to get on the sheeting how? The amount of security there this should not be happening If the incursion had of come from block 14 there would have been threat to close it.All anyone wants is fair play

pusbccfc

Pete would it be possible to ask why the sheeting was removed and the Hull fans allowed to stand there this is the second time it's happened recently on the previous occision the response was ticket were sold where the sheeting was.This time like the last there were plenty of seats to the right towards the main stand why are they not being used.
I noticed when they scored some of the fans managed to get on the sheeting how? The amount of security there this should not be happening If the incursion had of come from block 14 there would have been threat to close it.All anyone wants is fair play

Not really am issue is it?

This is 2023 and the Instagram hooligans do not go further than the imaginary wall.

Users who are viewing this thread