Match Thread Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Apr (3 Viewers)

Jamesimus

I know not liking Sheaf has become your bit to an extent so you have to double down, you aren't alone on this forum in weirdly over or underestimating one particular player and making it a thing... but, like, you don't actually think our midfield is better without him do you?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I just assumed it was satire

SkyblueTexan

Didn’t Ayari play for us vs Blackburn earlier in the season and now he’s playing for them against us.

Jamesimus

Exactly what I expected. There aren't any counter arguments.

It's alright though. He's going to Real Madrid for 75 million shortly. Weirdly though, no one has had the balls to take me up on my charity bet regarding his sale. More cowardice.
What’s this charity bet all about?

TomRad85

No teams going into the play offs are even in good form tbh, I actually fancy Norwich, assuming they get in.

TomRad85

Didn’t Ayari play for us vs Blackburn earlier in the season and now he’s playing for them against us.
Yes, his thunderbolt shot set up our winner. Only thing he did apart from bounce one in off his cock.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

What's your counter argument then? All we get are one word sentences and insults. No actual debate or insight. I wonder why.

It's every time. For two years. Go on his appearances versus our results and there's a barmy correlation that surely cannot just be coincidental.

He's not playing today and as we've basically given up our season it's the easiest thing to do to come out with comments like yours. It's meaningless.
you’re talking nonsense, if you can’t see Sheaf is our best midfielder, head and shoulders above anyone else, and I’d go so far as to say possibly our best and most valuable asset, then you need to have a word with yourself….

and if the only thing you’re relying on is some nonsense stat you’ve either got an axe to grind or you’re an idiot

ProfessorbyGrace

you’re talking nonsense, if you can’t see Sheaf is our best midfielder, head and shoulders above anyone else, and I’d go so far as to say possibly our best and most valuable asset, then you need to have a word with yourself….

and if the only thing you’re relying on is some nonsense stat you’ve either got an axe to grind or you’re an idiot
So, if he provides the stats, and there’s a correlation, is he still an idiot?

Gint11

A late goal doesn’t matter anyway. We can only finish on 72, level with west brom and they have better goal diff

SkyblueTexan

That's generally how football works, 2 teams play against each other twice in a season.
Ahh I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I feel we didn’t show up for some games this season.

skyblu3sk

Another terrible performance against teams we should be able to put away. We had one of the best run ins and we have thrown it away, absolutely no threat today all a bridge to far

Users who are viewing this thread