Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
Same man who told me about the Ricoh deal 2 weeks beforehand, and numerous other things tbf.

Year long loan.

Obviously other clubs in for him as he's a fantastic talent, but we're a fair way down the line and are frontrunners (maybe the Viveash thing). One of these held up due to the euros.

If we pull it off that would be some statement of intent

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
Remember when Mason Mount or Harry Wilson could have got a bottom half premier league club loan but ended up at Derby?

Harvey Elliott at Blackburn last season?

il go on with more examples if you like?

Reactions: skybluedan

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
Please don’t tell me your source is that DavidMCov on Twitter? He’s just come up with the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No its not, as i said mines the same bloke who has known a few things. Ricoh return etc

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry
Remember when Mason Mount or Harry Wilson could have got a bottom half premier league club loan but ended up at Derby?

Harvey Elliott at Blackburn last season?

il go on with more examples if you like?

Gilmour has already played Premier League football, he was man of the match against Everton and in the FA Cup against Liverpool

Reactions: Skybluedownunder

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry
No its not, as i said mines the same bloke who has known a few things. Ricoh return etc

Such as this?

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry

Such as this?

And we were one of them, wasnt guaranteed a start with Ohare in the side, wanted first team football, next?

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
One of those that I want to say is bollocks but will probably happen and il look a twat .

So I'm saying
giphy.gif

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Same man who told me about the Ricoh deal 2 weeks beforehand, and numerous other things tbf.

Year long loan.

Obviously other clubs in for him as he's a fantastic talent, but we're a fair way down the line and are frontrunners (maybe the Viveash thing). One of these held up due to the euros.

If we pull it off that would be some statement of intent

Sure he never said Gilly Bilmour?

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
I would think it is likely Gilmour will be loaned out somewhere could go to a low end premier club but Chelsea will want him playing most games and that is more likely below the Premier League, doubt it will be us but if it was from last year midfield who’s place would he take.

Frostie

Jan 31, 2011
Lol, he could easily get a bottom half Premier League club. The “Viveash factor” is greatly exaggerated, we may be able to get a few of the players they release but not their top prospects.

Not least because he'd left Chelsea by the time Billy Gilmour joined.

• Haha
Reactions: TTG and TomS91

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
I think there is a grain of truth in this "obviously other clubs are in for him" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Blind-Faith

Users who are viewing this thread