Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (13 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

It’s all about opinions…

I mean they’re very different reviews! 😀

Seen the mixed, almost polar opposite reviews. A couple of my mates agree with Houchen, I liked it though.

JamesCCFC

The Marvels was alright, was expecting worse.

Brie Larson is the only one of the 3 Marvels that should return in the future

Bugsy

Just watched Cunk on earth on bbc2, wasn't expecting it to be anything but was pretty funny aswell as informative 😂

Mcbean

I am putting in for a long time award - started the Money Heist when it was released , the memsab got bored of it so didn’t watch any for a year or so , I have been catching bits when she’s out but it’s still going , not there yet ……. 😳

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Couldn't be arsed watching Sons of Anarchy when it was first shown on Notfixed, but loved the various soundtracks (The White Buffalo in particular). The missus (who watched it on our spare telly) would keep asking me to download this track and that track. Anyways, a couple of nights ago, I thought I'd seek out the whole series to see what the fuss was all about. Bugger! Can't find it anywhere except on DVD for silly prices! That'll learn me!!

baldy

I've started watching Prisoner Cell Block H again on a channel on YouTube that shows every one - it's class haha (I only started watching episodes from when the Freak first came in tbf because I'd never seen them when it was shown first time round)

dutchman

Just a heads-up, Five Nights at Freddy's apparently has nothing to do with the Coventry school of the same name!
UWtTCjX.gif

ovduk78

We watched Mr Jones last night on the iplayer about the Holodomor in the Soviet Union in the early 1930s. Shocking that so many people died and the US/UK did very little to try & stop it although probably because of issues of their own financial problems.

Sbarcher

Very late to the scene but watching Sons of Anarchy over the last 3 weeks. Bloody thing has kept me up til 4am at times. They certainly know how to leave each episode on a cliffhanger!

nicksar

Just watched the biggest pile of shite I've ever seen on Netflix. Don't , and I really mean DON'T, bother watching the dross movie, "The Killer".
30 minutes in until the actor (Michael Fassbender), actually speaks! Up to then it's all his narration in the background. BORING!!! Then it jumps from 'episode' to 'episode' for no explained reason! No storyline! And the ending?? It just bloody stopped! Total waste of time! Be warned!
I looked forward to watching it following the hype but thought it was boring.

AOM

The Met on iPlayer. Haven't seen any of the previous series, but been watching the new fourth series and enjoying it. Pretty much the same as 24 Hours in Police Custody

AOM

The same, but with a load of bent coppers?

Not sure if the show initially came out before the Mets reputation was in tatters but it is interesting as it also shows how they're now perceived by the public on their day to day jobs as well

Sky_Blue_Daz

Very late to the scene but watching Sons of Anarchy over the last 3 weeks. Bloody thing has kept me up til 4am at times. They certainly know how to leave each episode on a cliffhanger!
How far into it are you mate ?

Otis

Watched the Sky film "The Boy Who Lived" about the Harry Potter stunt double who got paralysed on set.

Thought it was really, really brilliant. So heartwarming and inspiring.

Thoroughly recommend it.

Screenshot_2023-11-23-06-59-19-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Grendel

I thought Shetland would have had it’s day when the main character signed off and it would end up being like some ghastly show like Silent Witness

Actually the new series is very good and Ashley Jensen is surprisingly great in the role

ajsccfc

I thought Shetland would have had it’s day when the main character signed off and it would end up being like some ghastly show like Silent Witness

Actually the new series is very good and Ashley Jensen is surprisingly great in the role
I'm enjoying it a lot, I was a little worried when it was the two gangsters from London roaming around but thankfully it's back to weird island stuff. Extra bonus is that I've noticed that all the older series I've not yet seen are up on iPlayer at the moment too so I've got those to binge on in between eps of the new one

Sbarcher

New series of Two Doors Down, really good and laugh out loud lines.

Users who are viewing this thread