Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (9 Viewers)

Bertola

LAte to the party, but I'm really enjoying From t the minute. Sky Sci-fi, made by the producers of Lost. I've got a couple left in the second series and then I'm up to date

ajsccfc

I've not seen Alone yet but I did enjoy Alone In The Wild years ago, similar thing but rather than a game show it was an experienced documentary maker who was fending for himself in the Yukon and ended up going mad and having to leave much earlier than he planned before he most likely died

clint van damme

Just watched Barbie - mmmm not sure but some funny bits with Ken - Margot is eye Candy but the plot is shit

I'm not sure it's anti toxic masculinity message has quite cut through to you.
She does look incredible in that tight pink suit though!

Mcbean

I'm not sure it's anti toxic masculinity message has quite cut through to you.
She does look incredible in that tight pink suit though!
🤣 possibly - I saw it was on and suggested to a friend he should watch it - he brought the grand children in - went over their head mostly - if I was honest I only watched it to see Margot

Sky_Blue_Daz

It’s not on till tomorrow night but there’s an episode of dispatches on channel 4 that sounds very interesting

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m sure Katherine Ryan made some comments arhat were aimed at him a while ago

ajsccfc

He suddenly became a right wing conspiracy theorist a few years ago clearly to get ahead of this, now he can claim that 'they' are just trying to silence him and all the usual grifter bollocks

chiefdave

Got to be more than just him for all this fuss, it's been an open secret for years that he's a wrong un.

He's already being backed by Musk and Tate which tells you all you need to know :ROFLMAO:

ajsccfc

It's meant to be quite a number of people by the sounds of it. Twitter's full of comedian bingo at the minute

AOM

Got to be more than just him for all this fuss, it's been an open secret for years that he's a wrong un.

He's already being backed by Musk and Tate which tells you all you need to know :ROFLMAO:
Apparently there a number of British comedians being named, I'm guessing David Walliams might be one. One also meant to be a "much loved comedian from the 80s, 90s, and 00s"

stay_up_skyblues

Brand strikes you as the type who’d be flashing staffers on set during his early years, grabbing backsides and propositioning women inappropriately throughout the working day. But for a 90 minute special you wonder if it goes much further ala Tim Westwood. His one man show tonight might be his last for a while if so.

chiefdave

Brand strikes you as the type who’d be flashing staffers on set during his early years, grabbing backsides and propositioning women inappropriately throughout the working day. But for a 90 minute special you wonder if it goes much further ala Tim Westwood. His one man show tonight might be his last for a while if so.
he's already doing the 'its the main stream media out to get me' thing and his followers are lapping it up. will probably be presenting on GB News before you know it

chiefdave

Noel Fielding and David Jason as well supposedly.
David Jason would have to be stuff from years ago surely? Although it seems a new series of Open All Hours was commissioned by the BBC but has never actually made it to production so maybe something more recent.

Fielding would be a strange one for Channel 4, wouldn't that mean they'd have to pull the new series of Bake Off that's about to start.

LastGarrison

David Jason would have to be stuff from years ago surely? Although it seems a new series of Open All Hours was commissioned by the BBC but has never actually made it to production so maybe something more recent.

Fielding would be a strange one for Channel 4, wouldn't that mean they'd have to pull the new series of Bake Off that's about to start.
No idea but that’s what the I half heard the Missus say when she was wittering on about it this morning.

Could all be Twitter rumour bollocks but would be shocking if true on David Jason.

clint van damme

There's Long been rumours of inappropriate goings on at Brackley gliding club where Jason was a member.
Think a few members have been convicted of child sex offences.
Of course that doesn't mean Jason is guilty of anything.

ajsccfc

If the mainstream media were actually out to get Russell Brand, I'd like to think they would have done it while people still remembered who he was

Grendel

he's already doing the 'its the main stream media out to get me' thing and his followers are lapping it up. will probably be presenting on GB News before you know it

Given his affiliation with momentum and Mr Corbyn that’s unlikely

Grendel

For all the mad speculation on here and elsewhere, it seems like the Dispatches show is also just about Brand.

Blimey the Basildon Gazette has some inside info - impressive stuff

Ian1779

Blimey the Basildon Gazette has some inside info - impressive stuff
If you go back to the Saville affair and then the revelations about corporations burying the behaviour of their ‘stars’ I think you would be reasonable to suggest that bodies like the BBC and Channel 4 are not to be trusted even if they do these exposes.
If you have that much evidence to produce these programs - give it straight to the police and get these perpetrators behind bars, safe in the knowledge that you as an organisation acted with integrity at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread