Bad joke corner (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I started to write poetry.......

"P-O-E-T"......... it's coming along nicely!

Houchens Head

"I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?' And a voice said 'You are."

"I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'" :D

Houchens Head

A guy walks into the pub and asks for 12 shots of whisky.
The barman lines them all up and watches as he knocks them all back. "Fucking hell, what's the celebration?"
"First blow job" says the guy. The barman congratulates him, "have another one on the house"
The guy replies "Nah, if 12 won't take the taste away, 13 ain't gonna!"
:D :D :D :D

Houchens Head

The other day while in town, I needed a crap really badly, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.
One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.
A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied, "Not too bad, thanks."
After a short pause, I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick shit... How about yourself?"
The next thing I heard him say was, "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some c**t in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Houchens Head

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?
"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."
"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."
"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."
Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.
Kind of makes me immortal.

blueflint

an english man a scotsman and an irishman walk into a bar the barman says is this some kinda joke

Houchens Head

The FA have agreed that if Manchester City reach Wembley this season the fans will be allowed into the stadium with flares.This is to remind them of what they were wearing the last fucking time they reached a major final.

Houchens Head

I wasn't the least bit surprised when the guy in the HSBC advert went to India. He went to find out why the country is buying a large percentage of their washing machines, only to discover that they were used to make drinks.

Did he honestly think they were going to use them to wash?

Houchens Head

What is Rodeo Sex?
It's when you mount your missus from behind, start going nice and slowly, take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear "Your sister was far better than you...", and then try to hold on for 10 seconds.

Houchens Head

What is Rodeo Sex?

It's when you mount your missus from behind, start going nice and slowly, take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear "Your sister was far better than you...", and then try to hold on for 10 seconds.

Houchens Head

What do you call a man in a raincoat?

Mac

Houchens Head

What do you call a man in a large raincoat?

Big Mac

Houchens Head

What do you call a man wearing two raincoats?

Max

Houchens Head

What do you call a man wearing two raincoats in a cemetary?

Max Bygraves!! Boom Boom!!

redsox

Facebook User
What is Rodeo Sex?

Ha ha.....she hasn't got a sister though , does it work if I say brother instead?? :eek:

redsox

Facebook User
Opened the freezer the other day & was greeted by an alien tossing himself off. "What the hell are you doing" I asked.

" I cum in peas" he replied!! :p:p

Houchens Head

Ha ha.....she hasn't got a sister though , does it work if I say brother instead?? :eek:
Bloody hell Redsox! That would be Super Duper Rodeo Riding!! She'd bleedin' try to kill ya!! :D

smileycov

Facebook User
A leicester man was relieved to find out from the Doctors that the red rash around his cock, was in fact only his Sisters lipstick!

redsox

Facebook User
The Japanese surfing team are training hard. It seems they arrived in Dover today!!

:eek:

redsox

Facebook User
....oh & if they try & beg any money, don't give them any.....I saw some footage Today and they all had boats in their drive!

:eek:

redsox

Facebook User
A Leicester woman found her Son with his hand in his sister's knickers. Outraged she asked what good they thought would come of it. "Well" said the boy, "I have found Dad's gold watch!!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

skybluedan

lmfao redsox.
a 73 year old woman has been arrested at the chelsea flower show for streaking
police haven given her a caution
and she won first prize for best dried bush arrangment.....................................

Disorganised1

The managerial situation at and the state of the finances

I know its not funny ~ but it is a bloody joke

cov_russell

Facebook User
An elephant, an ostrich and a crocodile stop a bloke in the street.
The crocodile pulls out a police badge and says, "We have reason to believe you are carrying substances of an hallucinogenic nature, Sir."

Users who are viewing this thread