Ayari (2 Viewers)

vow

He isn't gonna be costing us much surely? I dunno what the big rush to bin him off is, yeah he has set the world alight but seems part of the group in the behind the scenes youtube videos. He may make a breakthrough if given a few run outs and we aren't exactly desperate to free up a loan slot. leave him be if everyone is happy
That's the thing though, I doubt his club are happy he ain't playing, the player can't be happy not playing either and Robins doesn't seemingly rate him.

I can't see that 'everyone is happy' tbf.

Alkhen

That's the thing though, I doubt his club are happy he ain't playing, the player can't be happy not playing either and Robins doesn't seemingly rate him.

I can't see that 'everyone is happy' tbf.
Well of course if Brighton arent happy it will get sorted, but they may see he isn't quite ready yet and being part of a 1st team Chap squad is probably still better than youth football. It may be better for him to get good coaching here and the odd run out off the bench than uprooting him again and shipping him off to start from square one again.

I don't see much of a rush from our side, I know its a stretch but the Vik loan shows its impossible to judge what a manager thinks of a player or how that player will develop.

Reactions: vow

hill83

Well of course if Brighton arent happy it will get sorted, but they may see he isn't quite ready yet and being part of a 1st team Chap squad is probably still better than youth football. It may be better for him to get good coaching here and the odd run out off the bench here than uprooting him again and shipping him off to start from square one again.

I don't see much of a rush from our side, I know its a stretch but the Vik loan shows its impossible to judge what a manager thinks of a player or how that player will develop.

Tend to not stick my neck out on here as it can easily be brought up 7 years later. But he’ll be offloaded.

SlowerThanPlatt

Tend to not stick my neck out on here as it can easily be brought up 7 years later. But he’ll be offloaded.

This one’s the best. Sorry @edgy

Hertsccfc

Oh some of it is definitely mean spirited, anyone who's capable of reading can see that. I don't even disagree that this was probably the wrong loan for him but there's no need for people to be cunts about it.
I think some of the comments are mean but nothing like the abuse that was directed at Norton-Cuffy and Wilson-Esbrand last season.

Astute

Let him come good on someone else’s payroll.
How much does he cost us a week?

Brighton have been great to us. Without them we wouldn't have this side together. Might even still have SISU and a club without assets. Bit of payback time and work with him. We don't even know what type of loan we have.

You never know we might need their help again next season.

Legia Sky Blue

While it hasn't worked out for Ayari, I tend to agree that he has nevertheless been harshly judged by many on here. I think there is a decent player there, its just a matter of whether we ever get to see it in our colours. Ultimately, I am happy to trust the judgement of MR as to whether he still has a part to play for us moving forward.

CCFCSteve

How much does he cost us a week?

Brighton have been great to us. Without them we wouldn't have this side together. Might even still have SISU and a club without assets. Bit of payback time and work with him. We don't even know what type of loan we have.

You never know we might need their help again next season.

Agree with this. As long as there’s no pressure to play him if he’s not ready or others are better options.

Only management and Brighton know how far off he’s likely to be and/or if he’s better off elsewhere. I agree with the comments that if he’s not likely to be playing they might be better off getting him to a club he can play regularly though

SeaSeeEffCee

I imagine that if Brighton were planning on recalling him they’d have done it already seeing as a lot of other clubs recalled loanees on Jan 1st or yesterday.

edgy

This one’s the best. Sorry @edgy

Brilliant. 🤣

His prancing around was pissing me off at that point, I must admit.

clint van damme

I imagine that if Brighton were planning on recalling him they’d have done it already seeing as a lot of other clubs recalled loanees on Jan 1st or yesterday.

They've already recalled another loanee, (can't remember from where), so you might be right.

vow

What about the guy who signed and then left again a day later? Was is Rory Donnelly or something like that?
Correct, from Swansea I believe, whilst we were at Six fields.

Users who are viewing this thread