Ayari (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

remember when people thought he was the next messiah because he had a shot from the halfway line in his first game…and missed btw.
And he only shot because he didn't have the energy to run with the ball!

He's not a bad player at all and produced a few good moments in his time here, especially that run and shot that resulted in a Wright headed goal (I forget the match). Will probably go on to be a decent Premier League player but this loan came too early.

skyblueelephant76

He's not a bad player at all and produced a few good moments in his time here, especially that run and shot that resulted in a Wright headed goal (I forget the match). Will probably go on to be a decent Premier League player but this loan came too early.
It was against Blackburn that he hit the bar, probably the best thing he did in his time here.

You can see he has ability but he looked well out of his depth and I'm surprised another championship club looked at his time with us and thought he'd be a good signing.

lifeskyblue

Decent player. Not quite ready for the tempo and physicality of men’s football. Probably will do better at Blackburn then with us and will be a good championship loanee net season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

It was against Blackburn that he hit the bar, probably the best thing he did in his time here.

You can see he has ability but he looked well out of his depth and I'm surprised another championship club looked at his time with us and thought he'd be a good signing.
He might be stronger for having spent half a season here, but I doubt he will make much of an impact at Blackburn.

PVA

He's clearly very talented, and I was enthused by his debut cameo against Sunderland after that lovely reverse ball to Wright, but seems to lack the physicality to compete at this level at the moment.

I do think he'll go on to have a good career though.

SlowerThanPlatt

They’re in free fall, don’t think the manager will be there too much longer.

Evo1883

Every chance he does well somewhere else , Brighton have a great eye for players

ccfcricoh

Wont be missed, never really looked interested, his lack of minutes suggested he wasn't doing much in training, clearly MR didnt rate him.

I get the whole, "he could go somewhere else and do well" that's always the case, but he's shown nothing to suggest he will, think he needs a year in L1 first.

skyblueelephant76

Beat me to it. A lot of the comments on here about Ayari would have been said about Gyokores by Swansea fans when he joined us. Wouldn't be surprised if he does well at Blackburn, although not quite to Gyokores levels!
It's still factually correct that he's been rubbish here, not sure what everyone is expected to say.

Most have acknowledged that you can see he has ability but didn't look ready for the championship.

Maybe his experience here will drive him on to being better, only time will tell.

Reactions: vow

hill83

Wont be missed, never really looked interested, his lack of minutes suggested he wasn't doing much in training, clearly MR didnt rate him.

I get the whole, "he could go somewhere else and do well" that's always the case, but he's shown nothing to suggest he will, think he needs a year in L1 first.

Tenner bet he goes to Blackburn

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Be interesting to see where he plays for them

He's clearly a CM but wasn't trusted by MR (rightfully so) to play in a 2 when we played 5 at the back

Blackburn play a 4-2-3-1 like us, and Szmodics is usually their 10, so wonder if they'll trust him at CM

Londonccfcfan

He put one on a plate for Wright with a sublime pass late on against Sunderland which should have won us that game.

Lad has his moments. But we can't afford to carry a luxury player we need hard work everywhere.

fatso

He was a poor player at this level, and far too lightweight.
I wish him well at Blackburn, and maybe they can get a tune out of him.

SlowerThanPlatt

It looks like he played in an exhibition tournament for home based players only. If you remember that’s how we got roped into signing Martin Lorentzson!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wish him the bet for the future but didn't show near enough to suggest he's ready to play at this level right now.

Chris1987

I do believe that there is a player in Ayari but he wasn't up to the physicality of The Championship and his work rate left a lot to be desired which would not have gone down well with Robins. The opposite is true of Tats whose physical strength and fitness has improved exponentially from when he first arrived.
Ayari going indicates to me that there must be someone coming in to replace him.

Users who are viewing this thread