Anyone with Guinea-Bissauan ancestry? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Then you’re in luck, CCFC data analysis Jack Coles can make you an international footballer

I used to have a large diaspora, but the doctor gave me some medication for it.

(What the hell is a diaspora?)

• Haha
Reactions: duffer and wingy

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
People originating from a country. So everyone who is qualified to play basically in this case.
Well there you go! I had no idea.

Only just found out yesterday that the difference between a cardigan and a jumper is that a cardigan has buttons on it.

Why is the world so confusing? 🤷

Reactions: wingy

wingy

Jul 9, 2011

Only just found out yesterday that the difference between a cardigan and a jumper is that a cardigan has buttons on it.

Only in v-neck form.

ccfctommy

Jul 24, 2008
According to transfermarkt, Fabio Tavares is eligible to play for Guinea-Bissau.

duffer

Oct 28, 2010
I used to play football with a lad called Cardigan. Decent touch on the ground, but useless in the air. Not much of a jumper. 😁

Reactions: wingy

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I used to play football with a lad called Cardigan. Decent touch on the ground, but useless in the air. Not much of a jumper. 😁
I used to have a friend who went to a Turkish bath everyday. He was a sweater.

Reactions: duffer

ovduk78

Apr 11, 2011
Callander

As you have got older have you discovered cardigans and become the Val Doonican of SBT?

blunted

Apr 27, 2021
This has got to be good news for us as we now have a relationship with the players, the international management and the agents plus possibly brownie points. Doing it for nothing shows real positive engagement and probably that he is a really good bloke.

itsabuzzard

Jul 16, 2017

I thought that the distinction is that a cardi closes at the front, and can have buttons or a zip? 🤔

Calista

Sep 30, 2013
People originating from a country. So everyone who is qualified to play basically in this case.
That's not quite what it means though. It's not everyone originating from a country. The diaspora is the people who have left (dispersed from) a country (or their descendants).

Must go back through the family tree to check for obscure nationalities. Might be able to represent Kiribati at croquet or something.

Reactions: duffer and shmmeee

Users who are viewing this thread