Anyone with Guinea-Bissauan ancestry? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Otis

Then you’re in luck, CCFC data analysis Jack Coles can make you an international footballer

I used to have a large diaspora, but the doctor gave me some medication for it.

(What the hell is a diaspora?)

Otis

People originating from a country. So everyone who is qualified to play basically in this case.
Well there you go! I had no idea.

Only just found out yesterday that the difference between a cardigan and a jumper is that a cardigan has buttons on it.

Why is the world so confusing? 🤷

wingy

Only just found out yesterday that the difference between a cardigan and a jumper is that a cardigan has buttons on it.

Only in v-neck form.

shmmeee

Cos you’re getting old Otis ;)

duffer

I used to play football with a lad called Cardigan. Decent touch on the ground, but useless in the air. Not much of a jumper. 😁

ovduk78

As you have got older have you discovered cardigans and become the Val Doonican of SBT?

blunted

This has got to be good news for us as we now have a relationship with the players, the international management and the agents plus possibly brownie points. Doing it for nothing shows real positive engagement and probably that he is a really good bloke.

itsabuzzard

I thought that the distinction is that a cardi closes at the front, and can have buttons or a zip? 🤔

Calista

People originating from a country. So everyone who is qualified to play basically in this case.
That's not quite what it means though. It's not everyone originating from a country. The diaspora is the people who have left (dispersed from) a country (or their descendants).

Must go back through the family tree to check for obscure nationalities. Might be able to represent Kiribati at croquet or something.

Users who are viewing this thread