Anyone else not sure what to do with themselves? (1 Viewer)

Adge

I've been recently discussing (with myself, it appears!) the possibility of home area encroachment at the bank.
Don't have to now tho as one of our former Sunday league partners in crime who I bumped into recently at Stans, has informed me one of their group has dropped out and I can have their ticket.
Might catch up with you there. Looks like we are in the Lincoln end too.

alfielloyd

I don't know about anybody else but I am scared shitless when we are 1-0 up. Still have images of us fucking things up even though we look so comfortable. I can't remember getting so nervous but then at full time there's that release (in my pants).

Nearly shit my pants yesterday with McFadz trying to be Ronaldo on the edge of our box while under pressure.

If we get promoted then of course we won't win every week, if we were to survive in that league it would be job done.

current night time routine consists of running through our remaining fixtures prior to dropping off and considering which 6 we can get maximum points from, gillingham and blackpool away provide most concern.
if we do get promoted robbins deserves unconditional support irrespective of where we end up.

RegTheDonk

I keep looking at the fixtures, somehow wishing my life away in as much as hurry up season, lets get it all done while we have momentum. Studying the table and ours and other teams' fixutres (as if I have a flippin' clue anyway) trying to work out where it might go tits up.

Need to fire up the PC and kill a few Germans to be honest - stop fretting about the football and trust in MR and the team to do the business.

Mcbean

I was walking back to the coach yesterday after the game in a daze - I’m confused and my head will not fully compute that we are top of the league 5 points clear with a game in hand - I kept saying “what’s happening here” “this is not the Coventry City I know - I don’t understand” am I accidentally watching Manchester City? Is this how they feel every week - going away and actually expecting to win?
I sat in the coach just staring at the league table - for ages - like I was in some self-induced coma or something!
Then to top it off I’m listening to the Ipswich radio equivalent of CWR and the guest summariser says “ Coventry - they have got the league sewn up - they will finish as champions for sure - they came here and did as much as they needed to”
The guest summariser was Mick Mills.
Then just as my head was about to explode the Rotherham manager Warne comes on and says “it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Coventry City WON every single game until the end of the season!”
Someone out there please please wake me up!!!!
I think you will find it’s Dazed and Confused - 26 mins of pure pleasure from Zep

Users who are viewing this thread