Ah the JOY of it.......Joy Seppalla talks (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Cet editor has just tweeted that joy sepella has answered questions posed to her..

torchomatic

Will you tell us the future of the club? No.
Are you going to give us any money? No.
Will you increase the budget to help Andy Thorn? No.

Questions answered.

Brighton Sky Blue

should be in the paper wednesday = said she answered more than he expected

Will you tell us the future of the club? Not a chance my good man.
Are you going to give us any money? We will be investing an integer between -1 and +1.
Will you increase the budget to help Andy Thorn? Who is this Andy Thorn? :thinking about:

singers_pore

She's just trying to flog some season tickets before SISU make their exit. I won't believe a word of it if she says they are going to invest in new players. Actions speak louder than words and SISU's actions over the past 2 years have been plain for all to see - Sell , Sell, Sell.

bishbosh

"Hi CET editor here , would you mind answering some questions I am posing to keep the CCFC fans happy?"
"Certainly"

"OK here goes:"

What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

City Won't Go Into Administration -Seppala

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Tuesday, 1st May 2012

SISU Boss on administration
SISU Top boss Joy Seppala has said that Coventry City will not be put into administration or liquidation.
Speaking to the Coventry Telegraph in a rare interview, Seppala,who said that she was sorry that mistakes had been made and wanted better relationships with the major stake holders and fans, said; "Administration would not be helpful for Coventry City at all.
"For a start the club would be deducted a minimum of ten points by the Football League which would harm an immediate return to the Championship next season.
"Secondly, new investors would need to be found to avoid the club being liquidated and disappearing completely. In a liquidation scenario, the club would lose all of its players and staff and even if the club could be revived at a later date, it could still face the prospect of possibly having to start again from the very bottom of the English football pyramid (Midland Combination Division 2. ED).
"Unfortunately, for many clubs around the country currently facing difficulties, there are not queues of people looking to take on the very considerable pressures and responsibilities of owning a football club right now, so administration is not certainly an easy way out of the current difficulties.
"It goes without saying that facing either scenario - administrators or liquidation - would be highly trumatic for fans and staff alike."

off cov city mad

:blue:

Sub

"Administration would not be helpful for Coventry City at all.
"For a start the club would be deducted a minimum of ten points by the Football League which would harm an immediate return to the Championship next season.

well no shit sherlock administration would not be helpful a bit like fooking SISU are not helpful and got us relegated:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: and as for better relations with the fans usual bullshit to get people to buy season tickets!! for the best relations SISU just need to sell up and go!!!!

Sub

all they want is a share in the stadium thats there main aim they dont give a shit about the club or the fans :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

We must cut our cloth to suit our means. And, although it would be foolish to make promises at this time, we must bounce back to the Championship as quickly as possible.
We must look for ways to boost our revenues and to reduce our costs. And we must have a financial plan that allows the club to reach break even in the very near term.
Critically, we must also find a way to more closely align the football club with the stadium and to secure access to new and additional revenue streams from such a closer relationship.

This is absolutely essential if we are to accelerate and – ultimately – achieve our objective for the football club to become financially stable, not only in the short term but in the medium and longer term too.
Improving relations with our key stakeholders – the City Council, the Higgs Charity, ACL, the wider community, and of course with our own fans is also essential.
To this end, we will be exploring ways of transferring an ownership stake in the club to our supporters.
We believe that this important step, together with the closer alignment of the club with the stadium, are essential elements of re–building for the future, regardless of who ultimately owns Coventry City Football Club and regardless of which division the club plays in.
Lessons have been learned. Relationships now need restoring. It’s time to move forward together and to build a more sustainable future.

Last edited:
To this end, we will be exploring ways of transferring an ownership stake in the club to our supporters.

We believe that this important step, together with the closer alignment of the club with the stadium, are essential elements of re–building for the future, regardless of who ultimately owns Coventry City Football Club and regardless of which division the club plays in.

Lessons have been learned. Relationships now need restoring. It’s time to move forward together and to build a more sustainable future

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...-all-say-sisu-92746-30875197/5/#ixzz1tbotpaMj

That's interesting. Is it just a way of earning additional capital though?

ccfcway

We want the stadium

We want the stadium

we want the stadium

No mention of the playing squad at all...

If the idea of this was to increase season ticket sales. Then it won't work

I'm out.!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Will you tell us the future of the club? Not a chance my good man.
Are you going to give us any money? We will be investing an integer between -1 and +1.
Will you increase the budget to help Andy Thorn? Who is this Andy Thorn? :thinking about:

This is almost the Mono-rail song from The Simpsons!

"Were you sent here by the Devil?
No, good sir, I'm on the level!"

We want the stadium

We want the stadium

we want the stadium

I'm out.!!

I firmly believe that she is saying that the club needs to start paying it's way and the priority is increasing income. The best way to do this is to own part of the stadium.

When revenue is increased because we do own part of the stadium, then they can start to invest in better quality players.

I do get the feeling that part of their recent business plan has been to get relegated and therefore have a cheaper, more competitive squad and to also try and force the council to reduce the rent. If the squad can provide a bit of excitement albeit in a lower league, attendance figures are likely to rise.

Nonleagueherewecome

Chicken-egg situation though, isn't it? If they'd buy the stadium, that would help..

Sub

sorry i do not trust her or SISU and i am definatly not giving them any more money untill they start proving they are willing to help the team and the club and not destroy it !!!

Otis

We want the stadium

We want the stadium

we want the stadium

I'm out.!!

Well that's what surprised me somewhat. Though there would be a lot more emphasis on what is needed on the pitch!

Bottom line here and cure for nearly all our ills is a winning team and the much fuller stadium that brings with it.

Get it right on the pitch and then we can get it right off the pitch.

skyblueexile

Joy's responce in telegraph today

In my opinion an honest appraisal of the situation with aplogies!
In her industry a failure to comply with such statements seriously effects the companies credibility on future ventures and investment
into there funds. I feel the future is brighter today - remember as an IFA this is my field
Article confirms a stake in the stadium is essential I feel this needs to be sorted asap to get required funding for players in. Without it I think they will continue to support but only freebies and loans will be used.
Today I still don't like SISU but amazingly do trust them

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...not-help-club-at-all-say-sisu-92746-30875197/

Otis

In her industry a failure to comply with such statements seriously effects the companies credibility on future ventures and investment
into there funds. I feel the future is brighter today - remember as an IFA this is my field
Article confirms a stake in the stadium is essential I feel this needs to be sorted asap to get required funding for players in. Without it I think they will continue to support but only freebies and loans will be used.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...not-help-club-at-all-say-sisu-92746-30875197/

You do know it's just words don't you?

I can say I'm going to get a new job, big house and a ferrari. Would you believe me too if I said that?

It's the bit about the fans owning part of the club I found interesting

skyblueexile

It may be just words but in her industry publicised words can come back and bite you if you ignore them

as stated for the first time in weeks I am optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread